Close

Default Anyone had their car in the Silver Springs show?

I'm just wondering does your car need to be a SHOW car? Am I gonna get kicked out because it looks like Ray Charles painted my car with his feet?

Silver Springs is like most other shows....the majority of the cars are show worthy, but it certainly isn't required. Nothing wrong with showing a car that is a "project". If you want to pay the money to have your car in the show field, then I'm sure they will take it and let you in If you want your car in the show field (this will be the last year BTW) then by all means go for it. Another option would be to show up on Friday and participate in the cruise out to Cedar Key, then back to NPD to check out the car collection. On Saturday, don't enter your car (again unless you really want to)...rather park in the spectator lot and just walk the show field to enjoy the event for the last time.

As of now I am planning to be there, but will most likely be flying down and just "spectating" in a rental car.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneJesus View Post
    I'm just wondering does your car need to be a SHOW car? Am I gonna get kicked out because it looks like Ray Charles painted my car with his feet?