Close

Default YouTube vids of My 81 Coupe.

Hello, this is Part one of My build video/ slideshow of the 81 coupe. Part two has been done, but needs to be edited and put together. Part three is coming soon. Please check it out, let me know what you think. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2...Kq38S_A/videos
    1981 Mustang Coupe: Rebuilt 91/306, Ported E7's, TF Spring kit, E-303 Cam, RPM Intake, Eddy 1406 Carb, FMS Dual Roller Timing set, March UD pulleys, Summit LT Headers, Summit 2-1/2" Chambered Mufflers w/ 2-1/2" FlowTech H-Pipe/ Flowtubes & 2-1/2" LMR SS Tailpipes. C4 trans with 8.8/ 2.73 Rear.

FEP Senior Member

Looks like a good project! A lot of work has gone into that coupe.
    Join The Conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/basinmotorsports

'86 Hatchback V6 / Auto Restomod (For Sale)

Quote Originally Posted by Basin Motorsports View Post
    Looks like a good project! A lot of work has gone into that coupe.
    Thanks.
    1981 Mustang Coupe: Rebuilt 91/306, Ported E7's, TF Spring kit, E-303 Cam, RPM Intake, Eddy 1406 Carb, FMS Dual Roller Timing set, March UD pulleys, Summit LT Headers, Summit 2-1/2" Chambered Mufflers w/ 2-1/2" FlowTech H-Pipe/ Flowtubes & 2-1/2" LMR SS Tailpipes. C4 trans with 8.8/ 2.73 Rear.

This gets the HDSOA. I thought for sure when I heard police sirens on the video I'd see that yellow coupe come sliding up the driveway sideways and hear the garage door slam down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer Down View Post
    This gets the HDSOA. I thought for sure when I heard police sirens on the video I'd see that yellow coupe come sliding up the driveway sideways and hear the garage door slam down.
    That would have been cool,
    He wasn't after Me though thank goodness.