Close

Default 1984 t-top notch

Not my car.

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/6303562911.html

brakes my heart to sell my car after so much effort of restoring it but its time to move on for greater priority.. i was asking 15K but since the Hurricane damages im in need of money and will take REALISTIC offers..

1984 original V8 carburetor TTop,
    i converted to EFI, i bought a running 86 GT (clean gt was in accident n still ran fine) and swaped everything to my 84 with the mass upgrade.. here is a list of what the car has.
    1990 302 rebuilt 302HO block with vicking forged pistons n forged rods stock crank, trick flow cam1, oem cobra heads freshly rebulit with cobra rockers and TrickFlow springs.. ARP studs n misc item.. cometic head gaskets , new stock oil pump, water pump, timing chain, new stock fly wheel, new starter, new 3G, new aluminum rad with new Ford counter duel fan, new msd distributor, new msd coil, new msd box,new ford racing wires, new plugs, HollySystemax intake manifold, 70mm TB, Vortech Supercharger in perfect shape, stock pully has never been removed, Anderson power pipe, mondo bypass, tubular K member, the car was manual steering now has power steering so all that is new, all the a/c & heater components except the compressor NEW, a/c is ICE COLD,KYB shocks, front adjustable coil over front, H&L rear springs red, 255 fuel pump, 94T5 rebuilt by promotion with cobra upgrade internals,steeda shifter, new clutch, 2000 mustang brakes all around, subframe conectors bolted on, upper/lower control arms, 373 gears?, new front n rear vinyl seats, Dynamat floor, door panels are new, headliner, new tinted windows including the ttop glass i also have spare ttop with key, AutoMeter gauge dash, im sure im forgetting some stuff
    car has no accident, i swaped out the 84 front nose with the 79 pace car front nose, i have pic to prove that..

YouTube video link
    https://youtu.be/8eWYLqp5wwg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man sorry to hear that, good luck with sale

Oh.... Hahahaha thats what i thought, lol i was like when did u get that... and not tell anyone of us... my bad

Quote Originally Posted by STANGMAN116 View Post
    Oh.... Hahahaha thats what i thought, lol i was when did u get that... and not tell anyone... my bad
    Lol. No problem. Yeah I would have announced that one for sure.

Great looking four eye in my opinion.

What do you think is a fair price for this car guys? I'm interested in it.

thoughts from the experts?

thx matt

Default 1984 t-top notch

I'm no expert but depending on how nice the paint is, I'd pay as much as $9k for it.

Maybe that's an insult, but I think it comes down to it being worth what someone is willing to pay. It's got a lot of mods.

JMO

My dad said about the same. He said he wouldn't pay a penny over 8500, he's pretty old school. But, been building hot rods and race cars for over 50 years. Dude says 12,500 is the lowest. So, I think we are gonna be too far off.

Did you find out exactly where the car is, if it's in the Lauderdale area I will put some eyes on it for you.

You never know, you wave cash in front of people and sometimes they take it. Especially if you show up with a trailer too.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmynhier View Post
    My dad said about the same. He said he wouldn't pay a penny over 8500, he's pretty old school. But, been building hot rods and race cars for over 50 years. Dude says 12,500 is the lowest. So, I think we are gonna be too far off.

It's in Miami. He told me that he parked it at Miami international during the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by ddx77 View Post
    Did you find out exactly where the car is, if it's in the Lauderdale area I will put some eyes on it for you.

You never know, you wave cash in front of people and sometimes they take it. Especially if you show up with a trailer too.

12.5 is a stretch, maybe in person if it drove very well. If it was my money to spend I wouldn't hesitate at 10k.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

haha sorry guys but im not selling it less then 12,500 no matter what you wave at my face ��

Quote Originally Posted by Reactor View Post
    haha sorry guys but im not selling it less then 12,500 no matter what you wave at my face
    What wheels are those and what size?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

race stars 17x7 n 17x9.5.... stock length axles
    i have some BBS RK staggered 18x8 18x10 with new tires but thats another sale if i sell the car..

FEP Super Member

12.5 is a good price .
    Myself , i would prefer the 84 front clip .
    Just me , and i have an 84 , so i am a bit partial .
    I will add , that the red paint on the nose , seen with the hood up , is a distraction .
    Last edited by ashley roachclip; 09-18-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

i understand keep it oem.. because this car is way off oem i didnt mind switching to a "more agressive" front clip.. imo the oem coupe front clip looks weak.. just my opinion

you right about the red paint also the green spots on the lower of the hood.. i have to take the car back to my buddys shop so he can finish the details including the grey parts.. i was thinking of also painting the eyes n molding grey too... you see this car has a few small details to take care off.. i work 72 hrs a week 12hr shift.. i only have 1 day off.. since Feb i been working like this, we running short at work but in Oct i go back to me schedule 4on 4off.. ill have the car PERRRRFECT then..