Close

Default Posting pictures

So for some reason the past few days the forum is not letting me post pictures from my phone, it says there is no room? Do i have to manage something or is it because im not a paying board member (as the contribution tab has been down for like a month), when i was at my work computer i dont think it has the same issue? Any help would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by STANGMAN116 View Post
    So for some reason the past few days the forum is not letting me post pictures from my phone, it says there is no room? Do i have to manage something or is it because im not a paying board member (as the contribution tab has been down for like a month), when i was at my work computer i dont think it has the same issue? Any help would be great.
    You can check your storage. Go up to Settings then scroll down to attachments on the side bar. Click that and it will tell you how much space you have left.

I will tell you that over the past couple months, I had the same issue on my Android phone even though I have plenty of storage on the site left. I'm almost thinking it was my phone, and not the site as I was always running thin on storage space on the phone. Switched back to an Iphone and haven't had that issue since.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?