Close

Default October Ride of the Month Nominations Now Open!!!!

Well, this is late as heck! I keep getting busy and forget to post this up. Hopefully this will go better than the last couple of tries.

Make sure you READ and UNDERSTAND each and EVERY rule before making your nomination.
    Nominations made that do not meet all criteria will not be valid. Nominations revised to rule standards will be accepted so long as corrections are made before the maximum of 5 valid nominations have been met, or before the fifth day of nominations being open (nominations will close regardless after 5 days). The first 5 valid nominations will go forward for voting. So long as THREE valid nominations are made by the end of the fifth day, the ROTM will happen.

A little common sense, consideration and forethought will go a long way in keeping this feature simple, fun and interesting.

There are so many different kinds of cars covered by this site that it would be appreciated if our polls reflected this. If someone's already nominated a red 85 GT, maybe hold off on your desire to nominate yet another red 85 GT for a while. Yes, they're great, and yes, there are a zillion of them, and yes, I'm someone who has one of the zillion, so I figured this was a nice, safe example. People aren't going to be able to maintain the same level of enthusiasm if they see what appears to be the same kinds of cars coming up month after month after month.

Cars don't have to be "show-quality" and they certainly don't need to be showroom stock. They just need to follow the tenets of the site.

We're going to want to do a write-up about the winning car, so it'd be nice if the owner would be able to be contacted for an interview of sorts by email or PM.

1. Nominated cars must be owned by active members. Please don't dig up a car from a 3 year old post and nominate it only for us to find that the car has been sold and the owner no longer visits.
    2. Members can put their own car forward in the nomination thread. However, if each month is nothing but people nominating their own cars, this is likely to be changed. We really want this to be a way for the whole community to recognize the work of others.
    3. The following MUST be included in the nomination:

• 3 to 4 pictures. No links to pics, no telling someone where to find pics, they must be in the post.
      • The owner's FEP username, the year of the car and trim level/model.

4. Cars can't be nominated two months in a row. They can be nominated later on, like the month after or any other month where they were not included in the previous month's nominations.
    5. Only one nomination per site member. Made a nomination this month? Great, sit back and see what other members nominate. You can try again next month with a different car.
    6. Owners ARE allowed to adjust the pictures to be included in the poll. In the interest of timeliness, this must be done within 48 hours of the 5th and final nomination being made (or the 5th day of nominations being open). The owner may not post more than 4 pictures. If this is done, the first four the owner posts will be the ones to be voted on. Images cannot be changed after the allotted 48 hour time period.
    7. DO NOT get uptight about this. It's a feature for fun, there is no fame nor fortune to be found in it.

These rules may be revised at any time at the discretion of Site Staff.

Trey
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Id like to nominate FASTLANE and his LTD. Not a finished car but no doubt with his level of detail it will be stunning once finished.
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...s-LTD-LX-Build

Last edited by deathbypsi; 09-12-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    Brian R. of Michigan
    83 TBird 5.0
    88 Ranger 2.3t
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...83-Tbird-build

I'd like to nominate Jules and his stunning '84 GT350 Convertible

Name:  jules-01.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  131.5 KBName:  jules-02.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  157.6 KBName:  jules-03.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  149.9 KB

Great start this month!

We have two vehicles we only need one more to make the ROTM official!!!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

In order to ensure a third entry I'll throw my hat into the ring. 86 GT Convertible, Matt1986GT. I just need a few of the pics rotated.Name:  IMG_0091.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  101.8 KBName:  IMG_0075.jpg
Size:  86.2 KBName:  IMG_1009.JPG
Size:  279.8 KBName:  IMG_0854.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  180.8 KBName:  IMG_0832.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  125.2 KB
    Last edited by Matt1986gt; 09-13-2017 at 10:49 AM.
    Previous:
    79 Notchback
    86 GT
    93 GT Convertible

Current:
    86 GT Convertible