Close

Default Light Regatta Blue 1985 Mustang GT

Hello,

I am looking for a 1985 regatta blue Mustang GT. Must be a 5 speed, condition is not that big of a deal. Would prefer something that isn't a rust bucket. Also, would be nice if car was running and driving but I am okay with a project. A quick back story is my dad bought an 85 regatta blue mustang gt brand new when he graduated college in 1985. Some on my best childhood memories are in that car and I am hoping to bring one just like it back into the family. I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything. I am hoping someone on this forum can help me! Any help or input is greatly appreciated!! Located in Olathe, Kansas.

Thanks, Nick
    Last edited by nhalvo7; 09-12-2017 at 06:00 PM.

There was one posted on hemmings unsure if sold

Location (city and state) required

There is a low-mile (>38K) LX on ebay right now. $9500 buy-it-now
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Better call now! If its not already gone, it wont last long at this price!!

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...85-GT-Hemmings
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

OMG, your dream car awaits on Hemmings. And for a sweet price.
    1984.5 GT 5.0 5 Speed ANALOG
    BBK Long Tubes/H pipe/FM
    Edelbrock Intake/Holley 600
    8.8 w/FMS 3.73s
    Steeda Shifter

2010 GT 5 Speed DIGITAL
    Track Pack
    Pypes Violator axle back
    Airaid Cold Air

Thanks for all the reply's! Emailed the seller. Hopefully still for sale!!

FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by vxr500 View Post
    OMG, your dream car awaits on Hemmings. And for a sweet price.
    Totally nice car for that price!! It even comes with a period correct alarm system

PS: The seller could have tried a little harder to show the car off though.

Good luck with your pursuit of the dreams nhalvo7!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    I think this is my favorite car on the site right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI
    This is the best thread on the internet.
    Darran
    1982-1C (Black) GT T-Top:http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...he-Road-Thread
    1986-9L (Oxford White) SVO: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO
    1979 (85:Tangerine) Coupe (my son's): http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...gerine-Machine
    1979 (3F:Light Medium Blue) Coupe (one day to be my other son's!) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...um-Blue-Bomber!

Default regatta blue mustang

[QUOTE=nhalvo7;1858419]Hello,

I am looking for a 1985 regatta blue Mustang GT. Must be a 5 speed, condition is not that big of a deal. Would prefer something that isn't a rust bucket. Also, would be nice if car was running and driving but I am okay with a project. A quick back story is my dad bought an 85 regatta blue mustang gt brand new when he graduated college in 1985. Some on my best childhood memories are in that car and I am hoping to bring one just like it back into the family. I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anything. I am hoping someone on this forum can help me! Any help or input is greatly appreciated!! Located in Olathe, Kansas.

Thanks, Nick[/Q
    Hello just thought id ask are you still in the market for a regatta blue mustang, I have a 38,000 mile regatta blue 1985 ford mustang lx convertible with a 3.8 v6 and automatic trans runs goods the car sat in a garage since 1991 the only thing I've done to it was change the fluids and fuel pump and filter did a tune up and she started up and ran like a dream everything works it is currently registerd and insured and is my daily driver since I got it with 26,000 original miles on the clock needs paint due to weather and the top holds the rain out but will need a replacement it has a carfax with 100%. feel free to call me anytime at 323-646-9558. Thanks henry.