Close

Default Foxtoberfest FEP Meet Up & Parts Swap.

Thought I'd start a thread for those going to Foxtoberfest. I know there is a Swap Meet this year, I believe on Friday afternoon or maybe on Saturday at the show? This is not meant to circumvent that part of the show. If you are attending and have large parts to sell off, let's post up what we have to bring for each other to eliminate shipping. Hopefully this is OK...if not feel free to move or delete. Just respond with what you have to sell/swap and PM each other if you want something, rather than commenting and having the thread take off in tangents Delete your items or mark them as SOLD if you get them pre-sold.

Here is what I can bring along if anyone wants them....PayPal prior or cash/paypal at the show is fine with me. I can add pictures before the show if there is any interest.

*Set of (4) Polished TRX wheels (metric), no tires. Polished out years ago and in nice shape. Would be easy re-polish with a Mothers powerball/cone to freshen them up. No center caps unfortunately. $150

*Set of (4) 220 series TRX tires, mix DOT codes from the 90's. These have plenty of tread...more on the new side than used up. These would be for Concours show duty only as there is some dry-rot between the treads and on some of the sidewalls. I would not drive on them accept limited cruising. These were on my car for 5+ years for limited cruising/concours use until I went with the new 16" reproductions. $200

*Set of (4) TRX wheels with 220 series tires and center caps, fresh out of a barn, stored for YEARS. I have not touched these wheels other than to knock the dust off before bringing them home. 90's DOT codes on the tires, tread is decent as above...again for limited cruising or concours duty only. You will want to have the wheels freshened up if you are after a set of show quality wheels, or perfect for painting/plasti-dip in gold for a Black/White Magic. $300

*79 PC/79-81 Cobra/82 GT/Capri lower valence with side extensions. No damage or tares to the valence or the side extensions and mounting holes are in usable shape. It has been painted a light blue color and not in good shape (the paint job that is)...will need to be prep'd and painted. $350

*1983/4 Door Panels in tan with power lock/window cut-outs. No hockey sticks, just panels. These were originally tan, and re-dyed tan to match during a restoration of an 85 Saleen until proper 85 panels were located. Were on the car for less than 3 months. VERY nice condition and flat, with minimal (if any) moisture evidence on the backing. Ready to show, just MAY need to be re-dyed again to match your interior? $250

I might have more hiding in the attic to add to this later.
    Last edited by sowaxeman; 09-12-2017 at 12:33 PM.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

This is a great idea! I know I will be getting parts that are to big to ship delivered to Foxtoberfest.
    I myself, have a lot of big stuff that I can part with. If you're looking for good rust free stuff, let me know and I can help find it.
    Short list of stuff I have is:
    Fairmont/Zephyr Futura/Z7 doors $150 ea
    F/Z trunk $100 ea
    F/Z hood $100 ea
    Fairmont fenders $100 ea
    Zephyr fenders $150 ea
    lots of other F/Z parts

Capri fenders $125 ea
    Capri hood $125 ea

Lots of 4 eye Mustang stuff.
    88 Turbo Coupe auto
    88 Turbo Coupe 5spd
    79 Fairmont Futura 4.6
    79 Capri RS - 2.3/5spd restomod
    80 Capri 5.0/5spd project
    79 Zephyr Z7 factory 5.0 sunroof
    79 Pace Car 5.0/5spd project
    85 LTD LX factory 5spd?(not documented)
    86 GT conv 5.0/5spd
    79 Pace Car 2.3/4spd - needs new home

Are you guys just bringing stuff or is someone paying for a swap meet spot and setting up a FEP club swap spot?

Not doing a swap spot....sell what you can on here, and bring with for delivery rather than having the shipping expense. My plan is not to bring the stuff unless someone is planning to buy it from me. The sole purpose of the idea is to help each other out to avoid shipping. Me personally...I don't want to be in a "booth" peddling parts all day...I'll be busy walking around, meeting people and looking at cars.
    Last edited by sowaxeman; 08-31-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

I'm going down to Foxtoberfest again this year, can't wait!

Adding this to my stuff.

Name:  IMG_3469.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  121.7 KBName:  IMG_3470.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  124.7 KBName:  IMG_3471.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  161.8 KBName:  IMG_3472.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  115.9 KB
    88 Turbo Coupe auto
    88 Turbo Coupe 5spd
    79 Fairmont Futura 4.6
    79 Capri RS - 2.3/5spd restomod
    80 Capri 5.0/5spd project
    79 Zephyr Z7 factory 5.0 sunroof
    79 Pace Car 5.0/5spd project
    85 LTD LX factory 5spd?(not documented)
    86 GT conv 5.0/5spd
    79 Pace Car 2.3/4spd - needs new home

Following

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Jeremy

2016 Mustang PP GT
    1989 Mustang LX 5.0
    1983 Mustang L T-Top Coupe

Following to see what kind of activity we get here.

Not much activity with less than two weeks to go....doesn't sound like its going to pan out?

Anyone with a 96 GT looking to restore to original? I have a "take off" cat-back exhaust (P/N F6ZC .....), removed at 5 miles when new. $400 and I can bring it with me. Literally as LIKE NEW as can be. Not cut...fully complete from flow tube, to muffler to 2.5" stainless tails.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

I'm hoping to have my '83 there so I can sell her.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Jeremy

2016 Mustang PP GT
    1989 Mustang LX 5.0
    1983 Mustang L T-Top Coupe

FEP Member

I'm hoping to be there - along with maybe a couple of other non-Mustang Fox buddies. We'll see if the car makes it!

Tom