Close

Default New guy from Nebraska

I know it's late but my insomnia is causing me problems, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Joe, I just bought an 83 GLX ragtop yesterday. Its a V6 auto but I intend to fix that some day.

I had an 84 LX 5.0 when I was in high school and I've always kicked myself for letting it go, now I get a second chance. I'll post some pictures later.

I'm a husband and father of 4, so my car time and money is limited, but I'm always happy to BS. Thanks for having me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome from Omaha. There are a few of us 4 eye guys here in Omaha. Took me a while to find them.

Where in NE are you located?
    Last edited by 84StangSVT; 08-23-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Welcome To FEP...

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    Welcome from Omaha. There are a few of us 4 eye guys here in Omaha. Took me a while to find them.

Where in NE are you located?
    Plattsmouth, lived in Bellevue most of my life. I might go to Quaker steak tonight, let the kids be a part of something rather than just looking even though shows aren't really my scene

Cool deal. A small hop, skip and jump down the road. I was born and raised down in Neb. City and got the hell outta there as soon as I could.

Not sure on your schedules and so forth, but on Saturday mornings from 7:30 to 9:30 there is a pretty good get together at the Hyvee on 156th and Maple. I usually frequent this one as there is always something neat to look at and the group that meets up is pretty cool. We usually have anywhere from 50 to 100+ cars on nice mornings. You should come up and check it out as it is by far one of the best "coffee cruise" style shows up here. That and I'm tired of being the only 4 eye around.
    Brock

Cool deal. A small hop, skip and jump down the road. I was born and raised down in Neb. City and got the hell outta there as soon as I could.

Not sure on your schedules and so forth, but on Saturday mornings from 7:30 to 9:30 there is a pretty good get together at the Hyvee on 156th and Maple. I usually frequent this one as there is always something neat to look at and the group that meets up is pretty cool. We usually have anywhere from 50 to 100+ cars on nice mornings. You should come up and check it out as it is by far one of the best "coffee cruise" style shows up here. That and I'm tired of being the only 4 eye around.
    I'm not usually awake that early but maybe I'll see if I can make it, I've never done the morning cruise in thing.

I won't be there this weekend, as I will be in K.C. for the MCA Grand National show with my 84. Pending it doesn't blow up before then.

Where did you get the vert at?
    Brock

I won't be there this weekend, as I will be in K.C. for the MCA Grand National show with my 84. Pending it doesn't blow up before then.

Where did you get the vert at?
    Found it in shenendoah on Craigslist. I'm still waiting for it to catch fire, it was too cheap. I love kc, we go down there a lot.