Close

Default Wiper motor install

I've searched high and low, FEP and google, and cannot find specific answers. Does anyone have pics or can point me in the right direction, no pun intended, as to how the wiper motor is properly installed, indexed? The vehicle is 1982 Mustang GT. The wiper motor currently installed never produced a full sweep of the windshield. It acted like it was installed incorrectly, but displayed a decent amount of torque. I took a pic of the motor's arm orientation before removal if that helps, I can post it, if necessary.
    Thanks in advance
    1982 Mustang GT 5.0 ~ 306 ci DSS "Bullet" TF cast iron heads, X303 cam, Edel RPM, 600 Holley DP, MAC LT, Nelson Specialties tuned dizzy, 8.8 Trac Lok, WCT5, OEM Cobra rims and a mixture mut of anything 79 -93.

When I recently installed the wiper motor in my 82 GT, I installed the motor only as a first step. Then cycled the control on/off a few times to be sure that it had indexed correctly. After this was done, then I hooked the arm to the motor. Sorry I didn't take any pics of the orientation of the motor's arm....
    1979 Indy Pace Car Mustang 302 / 5spd
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top 302 / 4spd
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C