Close

Default 1986 Ford LTD Wagon 97k miles, Nice!

Here's one you don't see every day... An 86 Fox Body LTD Wagon!

It's only got 97k miles on it. Runs great, new fat tires on Mustang wheels. Everything works, even the cruise control and ice-cold AC! This car gets people talking everywhere I go.

It's very clean for an Ohio car of its age. No rust on the strut towers or subframe. Just a couple tiny spots of rust on the body. See the pictures. It's really clean. The interior is just about perfect too. No rips anywhere, perfect headliner, Clarion CD/USB/AUX/MP3 stereo.

It's got the 3.8L V6 automatic. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. I just drove it 400 miles over the weekend.

You won't find a cleaner fox body station wagon around here, especially one that you can just get in and drive. You won't be disappointed.

It does need a windshield. It's got a crack, but I've just been driving it like that. It also has a minor oil leak. It's a typical 80s 3.8 after all... It never bothered me enough to figure out where it's coming from. You're probably going to pull that v6 out and put a v8 in anyway, aren't you? But you can certainly drive this v6 around for many years to come as you plan your perfect swap.

Here's a link to the craigslist ad with pictures:

https://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto...244963644.html

Name:  wagon1.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  133.1 KB
    Name:  wagon2.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  84.9 KB
    Name:  wagon3.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  152.0 KB

Asking $3500 obo. You can PM me here, but the best way to get a hold of me is to call or text the phone number in the craigslist ad. Car is located near Mansfield Ohio.

Perfect starting point to build a 427 stroker based sleeper!

Cool family hauler. Foxbody Truckster!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You looking to sell outright or would you trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1984 LTD LX, 160k mile Explorer 5.0, Comp XE264HR-14 cam, Alex’s Parts springs on stock GT40 3 bar heads, Unported Explorer intake, 1 5/8 shorty headers, off-road H-Pipe, Spintech 9000 mufflers, Holley Terminator X Max, J-Mod 4R70W, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, Tubular front and rear control arms, front coilovers, Turbocoupe rear coil springs

I dig it! GLWS
    -Randy
    '83 Mustang GL notchback - 351w - T5Z
    '84 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary Hatch #2808 - 302 - T5
    ''92 Mustang LX Hatch - 2.3t - IRS (in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by wdanison43103 View Post
    You looking to sell outright or would you trade?
    Sorry for the late reply, I am only looking to sell it right now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CoogarXR View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, I am only looking to sell it right now. Thanks.
    No problem, we're all busy here. And it's really tempting to sell my LX for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1984 LTD LX, 160k mile Explorer 5.0, Comp XE264HR-14 cam, Alex’s Parts springs on stock GT40 3 bar heads, Unported Explorer intake, 1 5/8 shorty headers, off-road H-Pipe, Spintech 9000 mufflers, Holley Terminator X Max, J-Mod 4R70W, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, Tubular front and rear control arms, front coilovers, Turbocoupe rear coil springs

NEW PRICE- $3000

I am going to drop the price this weekend to $3000 on CL, but I figured I'd drop it here first. Still running great, my wife just drove it to Kentucky and back, about 600 miles yesterday.

$2800! I'd like to get this puppy sold before snow flies.

Awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk