Close

Default 1983 Mercury Capri RS with Mustang GT upgrades **SOLD**

I am selling my 1983 mercury Capri RS with upgrades off a 1985/1987Mustang GT. Hood, front clip, doors and rear hatch are off a Mustang GT. The motor is a 5.0 ho that was rebuilt 7k miles ago using performance parts including an Elgin cam. 5 speed manual transmission. Car was well built including JBA rear springs, JBA sway bar kit, performance front springs, performance exhaust and an electric fuel pump. Car runs and drives great. Tires like new. Lots of maintenance/repairs completed over the past year including oil change, coolant flush, new fuel filter, K&N filter recharge, new clutch and flywheel, Holley carb rebuild, new battery, all new hoses, new spark plugs, cap and wires, new coil and more to ensure this 5.0 is a solid driver. Paint is faded and there is some surface rust as shown in the photos. The steering rack leaks some power steering fluid. The speedo cable broke a few months back. All in all, this is a solid car and fun to drive. This has been a weekend driver but need to sell because my wife got a new car. No room in the garage. Clean title and smog certificate in hand. Car is located in Temecula, CA (just north of San Diego). Asking $2800 obo. Thank you.

SOLD. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Catang; 08-17-2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: SOLD