Close

Default 1986 Black convertible GT, gray leather 5 speed, 21000 miles, clean

Yet another owner who probably does not intend to deceive anyone but doesn't realize that these cars never came with a 140MPH speedo. In fact, it's likely HE is the one who got deceived.

FEP Senior Member

Looks like a great car...very nice. I think it was ordered new by a Ford employee since the Marti Report says "A" plan.

Did the leather seats ever come with the halo headrest or is that something people swapped out? I have seen a few leather seats with halos, not many.

nope. No halos on the leather seats for some very bizarre, unknown but likely weird reason.

Pretty car, but $14,500? I hope he's not in a hurry.
    Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible

yeah, I love the leather with the 5 speed, if I had room for it I might be tempted

Gonna be hard to prove that mileage and command top $$ with an aftermarket speedo and aftermarket exhaust....those tail pipes are not protruding at the correct angle, so either something in that system has been replaced.

And now I see this "The car is completely stock other than the mounted wheels and the exhaust; it currently has dual straight pipes and sounds nice, but not too loud. I have the original factory dual exhaust in 2-single piece units, all intact, which could make for an easy swap out if you want to quiet it down a bit."
    Last edited by sowaxeman; 08-14-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey