Close

Thread: 351 windsor

Default 351 windsor

can anybody post some pics of their foxbody mustang with a 351 windsor loved to see some other peoples projects

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Here's a random one of mine from 10 years ago:

408/T5/3.73's

We're not fast racers, we're more what's known as half fast racers.

did those long tube headers work my long tube headers which are the same one in the picture would not work they would not clear the flaming river steering shaft along with the firewall on the passenger side the only difference was i had a c4 transmission i just bought bbk ceramic shorty header so hopefully those will work

I didn't have any major header clearance problems with those headers which are BBK swap headers. They wouldn't clear the stock rag joint but once I switched to the flaming river shaft it was fine. They are really close to the very bottom of the firewall on the passenger side but do clear. I'm also running solid motor mounts, don't know if that helps or not. I'm running a T5 but can't see where the transmission would be a problem. I did have some problems with clutch cable clearance that would be avoided with an auto. Switching to the MM clutch cable which is longer helped with that.
    408/T5/3.73's

We're not fast racers, we're more what's known as half fast racers.

im running the same set up as you except im running a c4 with my 351 i have a aje kmember and a flaming river racka and pinion im not clearing on the passenger firewall or the steering shaft

also i forgot to say im running a maximum motorsports steering shaft with the flaming river rack and pinion

86 coupe
    1993 GT
    My 10 Sec street cars