Close

Thread: 86 Saleen #018

Threaded View

Default 86 Saleen #018

Need to make room for a new project. This car is as straight as an arrow with no rust or rot. The underneath of the car looks like it has 20k miles on it and it drives as if it does too. AC blows cold. beautiful paint. Car has 109k on it but you would never know. Real Saleen. It is an early 86 so it has the very rare 85 body kit including the front valence. If you want to own a car that you can drive anywhere and looks awesome this it the car. the correct wheels are in almost perfect shape, and the interior is close to mint also. Has headers and flowmaster exhaust (still has cats on it) car sounds awesome. just get in and drive anywhere. It is killing me to sell but I bought a new project that I am going to do with my son and I need the room. Car is located in Taunton MA. 02780. If you see this car in person you will fall in love!
    $14,500 or B.O. New project is sitting outside in my trailer and I would love to get it inside and start working on it. No details on the new project....I will reveal it when it is done. Call me if you are interested and I will give you a complete detailed description. 508.558.8039

Name:  86-18.jpg
Views: 2162
Size:  68.1 KBName:  86 Saleen 5.jpg
Views: 2158
Size:  107.2 KB
    Last edited by HCBERICH; 08-20-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: price change
    Harry
    85 GT T-Top w/18K miles
    85 Saleen 85-131
    86 Saleen 86-018