Greetings FEP members,

I came across some mishap as I was saving to build a 351W with turbo application for the foureye. National Tire and Battery Corporation and Cooper Tire Corporation laid the wood to me this month. Had to use the money that I was saving for the foureye build to purchase new tires for my truck $800. Now I am contemplating, should I put a 3.8 SC (LOOKS COMPLETE MINUS INTERCOOLER) into my foureye that I can get for nearly nothing to the dollar. The only problem is...should I get this setup, I will need some mental assistance in completing the swap. I have been humbled to understand a car sitting becomes a car of no interests therefore; I'm going to do something to it to get it on the road. Should anyone have any knowledge of this swap, please drop me a message.

Also, If anyone should know or come across members (bull-vette or plstktnkr2) please have them shoot me a message as, I have read in another search thread that these two fellas have done the swap or, have a good working knowledge of the swap into a foxbody.

Thanks FEP Members.