Close

Default Longshot question

I am going to do some custom rewiring. I picked up a couple of SN95 (one's from a 96) underhood fuse/relay centers from the pull a part. I want to rewire them for my needs for E-fans, AC, maybe headlights, and the plan is to remove the fusible links and wire them to the maxi fuses. I cut off a handy length of wire when I cut the things out, but I would LOVE to just find new connectors and make all new wires. I have looked and looked but can't find the proper terminal. I ordered some from digikey that looked like it, but no...no it's not it.

The top image is the diagram of this fuse center and the bottom is the terminal I need with the wire and a new one that is not quite the same.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  156.3 KB

Name:  terminal.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  35.3 KB
    1985 GT, Sunroof, 5 Lug, Rear Discs, 01 Graphite Bullets, 88 forged piston shortblock, 2.02/1.60 Alum heads, Weiand Stealth, Holley C950 TBI, BBK Long tubes

FEP Supporter

I don't know where you could buy these for sure but have you tried calling Ron Francis to see if they can match something up? Only mention them because they seem to do a bunch of OE Ford connectors for fuel injection and perhaps they could easily source these too since it seems like you are looking for an exact match.

I'd also suggest measuring the OE connector(s) with a caliper so you can verify against an engineering diagram or published specs.
    '85 GT