Close

Default Vince's (SVT3434) '79 Pace Car

Ok, as most of you know, my buddy (and member here - SVT3434) lost the fight with stage 4 brain cancer that spread through his body. Although I am not the owner, his widow has tasked me with selling the Pace Car. Vince had taken delivery approximately 3 months before passing away. The linl below has some pics of it, thanx to Brock. All of my pics were through Photobucket and have not sourced another means of posting more pics. Newer interior, Recaros reupholstered in non pace car material (pictured), 5.0L W/ SROD, serpentine belt, Edelbrock intake and carb, some interior items need repaired/replaced, probably original paint.... A definite project but a good starting point. In the thread (link below), there was input of estimated value ranging from around $3k on up. Trying to help Michelle and her 3 kids, I am listing this at $4500. Vince was an extremely hard working individual but, unfortunately, was uninsured in case of death. NO LIFE insurance. Semi firm on price and any shipping is solely on the buyer. Payment options will be listed after I find out Michelle's preference. More pics available by contacting me by pm or text (initial contact via pm and I will give number). Located in San Diego, Ca.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...es-79-Pace-Car

conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Man sorry to hear that, didn't know Vince but truly feel for his wife and kids and prayers are with them, wish I had the xtra green to buy car and finish up, looks to be a very good and solid foundation for an awesome ride..your a stand up guy Marshall for taking on task for family..
    New Project..1986 Convertible Gt W 85,000 Og on OD
    1993 2.3 Calypso Turbo Coupe
    1986 Coupe with 347 C4 (Avatar Pic)Sold but missed

Based on the one that just sold for $6,500 a month ago, I think that is right on the money. Another $2,000 in that and it would be comparable to that one. GLWS

Thanx guys. The family is already packing to move. The pace car funds will be survival money for them. Need to sell. Any shipping is on the buyer. POSSIBLE delivery in SoCal area........
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Giving this thread a bump for you.

When I see an almost 40 year old car sitting in a parking lot rather than a scrap heap, it's a reminder to focus on the positive aspects of what's there. It comes from a much simpler and slower paced time.

Is there anything the FEP community can do to help this chapter of the story proceed with a more positive than expected twist?

Thanx. Car needs to go. Vinces widow told me that they have 3 weeks to move. Taking serious offers on the PACE CAR.
    conmech - aka Marshall

Michelle is forced to move this week. Dropping to $3500.....negotiable. Car needs gone SOON.
    Last edited by conmech; 08-14-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    conmech - aka Marshall

Man sorry to hear about the bad situation i wish that car up here in ontario

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Open to reasonable offers.
    conmech - aka Marshall

PRICE DROP!!!!!! $3,000 Negotiable
    conmech - aka Marshall

PM Sent
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184

Replied.

Bump...
    conmech - aka Marshall

Vince's pace car has finally sold. Thanx Unclesams_SVO.
    ENJOY!!!!!
    conmech - aka Marshall

Someone got a buy on a really nice car. Too bad it was so far away ..... only reason I dont own it.

Thank you Marshall and to Michelle. I have big plans for the car, but it will have to wait until my SVO is done.
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184