Close

Default 4 lug saleen wheel value

Hey guys and gals

I have a set of 16 inch 4 lug saleen basket weave wheels in good shape. No center caps though.

Have ate a few sets of wheels, and looking to sell these. What are these worth?

Thanks

This is a "what's it worth" thread ONLY. No buying or selling outside of the classifieds, so don't ask to buy or offer to sell is this thread. Use the classifieds for that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    This is a "what's it worth" thread ONLY. No buying or selling outside of the classifieds, so don't ask to buy or offer to sell is this thread. Use the classifieds for that. Thanks.

Im posting the gauge the market value.

I bought my last set for $600, no caps. There was a set on Ebay, for a long time, for $850, with no takers.

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited

I paid $425 for my black center 16x8 ARE mesh wheels with mix and match 3 center caps. I paid $50 for one Saleen cap and $150 for three more Saleen with one Riken cap.

So $625 for a decent set of 4 lug mesh wheels. And that's not to say they are perfect. They will all four need to be redone. And the stickers for the center are gold when I need silver, another $50 was spent there. I am certain I will have $800 in them by the time I pay for supplies to recondition them.
    Last edited by erratic50; 10-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.