Close

Default 86 mustang gt coupe, 5 speed, in jalepeno red with the tan interior.

Hey guys. I'm new to four eyed pride and I'm looking for a car. I want an 86 gt in jalepeno red and black trim with the tan/ beige interior and a 5 speed. Coupe with ttops or a sunroof just not a vert. I'm near Washington DC but if I can find the right car I'll travel for it. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks.

Technically no such animal unless you mean a hatchback. Coupes were an LX model not a GT. You could get the 5.0 and a 5 speed. But they were an LX model not a GT.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Also, the 86 trim is dark charcoal and not black. I just point this out in case you have to do some restoration and want to get it correct...
    HAD
    '82 GT monochromatic (red)...black cloth

HAVE
    '85 GT vert two tone (white on charcoal)...white leather
    '00 F350 two tone (white on silver)...gray cloth
    '00 Excursion Limited two tone (white on tan)...tan leather...wifes ride
    '08 Taurus Limited ice blue...tan leather...daughter ride
    '08 Edge Limited white sand tri-coat metallic...tan leather...other daughters ride