Close

Default Need some parts advice

Hi Folks,

Finally found my car but as with anything, one fox attracts another.

A friend has offered his 84 LX 5.0 5 speed convertible to me. It's been semi restored but sort of in a moderate to mediocre way. I hate to say it but it's probably better served to be a parts car more than anything.

The car has the rare 84.5 foglight bumper with Marchals and harnesses/fog light switch and I'm trying to get a grasp on it's value. Not looking to get rich but prices kind of bounce around making it hard to determine. As long all goes well, I'd like these parts to go to good homes to restore these cars so everything will be for sale (minus what I need of course). It's complete down to a brand new set of aftermarket wheels and tires. But any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks!

Steven

Impossible to gauge without any pictures. They aren't really that rare either to be honest. More like....not seen every day. There is no way to prove it but I see more of those than the early '84 without it. Just a real rough, rough, rough guess without seeing condition or knowing what all is missing they probably average $150-250 for just the cover IF IF IF it doesn't need any work and $40-50 for the fog light bar and $60-100 for the lights themselves.