Close

FEP Senior Member

Default OEM Ford Mustang Dark Charcoal Dash Pad

Going to sell the spare dash pad I have held onto for a few years. This is a OEM Mustang Pad. No cracks anywhere. It was originally a dark charcoal pad that I resprayed with bumper cover paint. It has been sitting a while and has a few area that are SLIGHTLY discolored. Maybe a little furniture polish on it and it all evens out. I have not touched it. Figure if someone wants to respray it then it's clean to do. It was bagged and stored.
    $200

PM me if interested. Scared to ship but will pack it well as I do with all of the parts I have sold.

Thanks, Mike

Attachment 113949Attachment 113950Attachment 113951Attachment 113952Attachment 113953
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

Attachment 113960Attachment 113959And a couple of more.

Hey Mike...I will take it! I will be in Lombard next week Tues-Thurs and can pick it up. I figure it would be good to have a spare JUST IN CASE for my 82 or 85....plus it would give us a chance to finally meet!
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

FEP Senior Member

Jason -
    It is yours. Let me know when you are in the area.
    Thanks, Mike

I missed it 😭😭

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If you REALLY need it for a project I will let you buy it. I am picking it up from Mike tomorrow in Chicago....if you really need it we can figure out the logistics later once I get it home. It's going to be a "just in case" spare for my cars, which realistically (and hopefully) may never be used. So I'd pass it along to you same price if you really need it.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

I would love to have an original dash pad for sure. I have an aftermarket dash in my car now and it's far perfect as you probably know. I would have to dye it sand beige though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk