Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    FEP Senior Member

I have a couple of SVO leather e brake handles and I also have the wiper switch. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks, Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Need a console for an 86 lx

Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible

I know this is an older post but how much for an ashtray and console armrest shipped to 85392? Thank you

I am in need of some rear quarter panels for a 86 hatch back my zip code is 59825

FEP Senior Member

I have a couple of sets but they are VERY expensive to ship. I have had several inquires to ship a set and the cost to ship is cost prohibitive.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

Do you have duct work for an AC car?

FEP Senior Member

I don't think i do but I'll check and PM you either way. Mike

Do you still have a dash hull and hvac controls with a/c and rear window defrost?

FEP Senior Member

Nope, all of that is sold.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jays85foureye View Post
    Do you have duct work for an AC car?
    Sorry, all of that is gone.

Hi there- looking for a drivers front gray seatbelt for my 86 gt. Female side of the belt is in good shape, but I need the rest for the drivers front! Thx Chris

Any red interior parts remaining? Going to start collecting for restoring my 1/2 million mile 86. (Yea, crazy I know...)

Just checking to see if any of the gray arm rests are still available. Dark/charcoal gray.

Bill
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

FEP Senior Member

Nope. I only had a few red items, door pull that was from a GT350 and the door sills. Sold them all as a group.

Was that nope for the just the red parts or for the gray armrests too?
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

I know its a long shot-and-a-half but how about a radio block-off plate? I rem. you mentioned one some time back.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by billkandi View Post
    Was that nope for the just the red parts or for the gray armrests too?
    Just the red. Are you looking for door pulls or console arm rest pads? I still have door pulls.

FEP Senior Member

That's gone. Sold it with the antenna delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    I know its a long shot-and-a-half but how about a radio block-off plate? I rem. you mentioned one some time back.

The door pulls. I just scored some really nice door panels and I’m looking for as nice a set of pulls as I can find. Let me know your particulars. You hooked me up with an amp pull switch awhile back.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

FEP Senior Member

I still have 6 gray ones. PM me & I'll send you pics.
    Thanks, Mike

PM sent
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Do you have the wiring harness that comes in through the driver side?

FEP Senior Member

So the charging harness? I don't think so. I have a body harness, a 2.3T SVO engine harness and a lot of PL/PW, Rear Defrost harnesses.

Hey Mike.

Do you still have the charcoal rear speaker grills? Not sure how I missed those when I was looking at the door pulls.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast