Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    FEP Senior Member

I have a complete, 2 rocker switch SVO console.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Mike , i know that is an old thread, but maybe you have some of this... door arm rest (pair), driver side a pillar trim, fuse box cover (driver side under dash), looking also for a column cover set, and for last one... just one air vent.
    the color is not important, i´m painting all my interior parts to match my new upholstery
    Thanks in advance Juan

FEP Senior Member

PM sent.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

Hey Mike do you have passenger side A-pillar trim for hatch? Pm box was full. Thanks

FEP Senior Member

Sorry, I do not.

how much for thepass side rear interior sail panel lso the center concle with the arm rest and the headliner backing pad. ialso need a spare tire cover bored. hit me up and let me know. thanks. im in rhode island

FEP Senior Member

All I have is the spare tire board. Everything else you are searching has been sold.

Hello. Can you PM me a shipped price for a grey rear hatch panel set to 48038? The one's that cover the tail lights. Thank you so much.
    Howard

FEP Senior Member

I need to check. I think those have been sold.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234