Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    FEP Senior Member

I have a complete, 2 rocker switch SVO console.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Mike , i know that is an old thread, but maybe you have some of this... door arm rest (pair), driver side a pillar trim, fuse box cover (driver side under dash), looking also for a column cover set, and for last one... just one air vent.
    the color is not important, im painting all my interior parts to match my new upholstery
    Thanks in advance Juan

FEP Senior Member

PM sent.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

Hey Mike do you have passenger side A-pillar trim for hatch? Pm box was full. Thanks

FEP Senior Member

Sorry, I do not.

how much for thepass side rear interior sail panel lso the center concle with the arm rest and the headliner backing pad. ialso need a spare tire cover bored. hit me up and let me know. thanks. im in rhode island

FEP Senior Member

All I have is the spare tire board. Everything else you are searching has been sold.

Hello. Can you PM me a shipped price for a grey rear hatch panel set to 48038? The one's that cover the tail lights. Thank you so much.
    Howard

FEP Senior Member

I need to check. I think those have been sold.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234