Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    FEP Senior Member

Default A Huge Assortment of Mustang Interior Parts, HVAC Boxes, Consoles and Parts

Time to clean out the garage....All of the parts pictured are for sale. A lot of Dark Grey interior parts. OEM Black and Dark Grey headliner material. HAVC boxes with AC. SVO Console, Console and console parts. Rear Convertible Top beltline trim from a 86 GT, Red scuff plates and door pull from a 84 GT350. Tan Headliner in VGC, 2 Complete dashes with wiring. One has a crack on the P/S the other is in GC with no typical crack. Original spare tire cover board and original sound deadening material for over spare tire cover and in between carpet. Also have complete sets of Dark Grey seat belts and sets of cloth and vinyl sun visors.

PM me if you are interested in anything or ALL.

Thanks! Mike

Name:  MVC-247S.JPG
Views: 1840
Size:  35.3 KBName:  MVC-246S.JPG
Views: 1760
Size:  35.0 KBName:  MVC-248S.JPG
Views: 1779
Size:  28.4 KBName:  MVC-249S.JPG
Views: 1804
Size:  32.4 KBName:  MVC-250S.JPG
Views: 1817
Size:  39.1 KB
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member

Name:  MVC-254S.JPG
Views: 1716
Size:  30.1 KBName:  MVC-251S.JPG
Views: 1758
Size:  35.7 KBName:  MVC-255S.JPG
Views: 1748
Size:  24.9 KBName:  MVC-252S.JPG
Views: 1776
Size:  32.4 KBName:  MVC-253S.JPG
Views: 1678
Size:  28.3 KBMore pics. PM me if you need anything.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

How much for the driver side rear sail panel shipped to 33603. I know it's a big piece but it may be able to be shipped loose instead of boxing it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEP Senior Member

PM sent

I need the fog lamp swith. Do you have one ?

FEP Senior Member

Yep, I do. PM me for details.

What a hoarder! Straight up class act here...buy with confidence Had the pleasure of meeting Mike on Tuesday while in Chicago and picked up the grey dash pad from him. Thanks again Mike!
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Mike,
    dont suppose you have red seat belts for front seats laying around? Figured it was worth a try

FEP Senior Member

Thanks Jason. Pleasure meeting and talking. Thanks for picking up the pad it's in good hands now. Need to cull the heard of parts here. PM me if interested in anything ALL has to go!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by sowaxeman View Post
    What a hoarder! Straight up class act here...buy with confidence Had the pleasure of meeting Mike on Tuesday while in Chicago and picked up the grey dash pad from him. Thanks again Mike!

FEP Senior Member

Sorry, I do not. Only a bunch of Dark Grey belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulowd View Post
    Mike,
    dont suppose you have red seat belts for front seats laying around? Figured it was worth a try

Mike, do you by chance have a drivers side Spat for an 85-86?
    I use to live 550 N 2nd St. in Villa Park, a few years after I moved to Cincinnati I purchased my mustang from Villa Park.

FEP Senior Member

No, sorry I do not. SVPU makes fiberglass replacement spats. That might be your only option if you can't find used one.

Did you purchase it from Oakfield Ford?

Mike

No I purchased it from a private seller in 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO86 View Post
    No, sorry I do not. SVPU makes fiberglass replacement spats. That might be your only option if you can't find used one.

Did you purchase it from Oakfield Ford?

Mike

Looks like you do have the two rear pieces that we are missing on Travis' car. How much?

Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

FEP Senior Member

Oh, you need the far rear covers that cover the tail light panel. Correct? Sorry, I misunderstood thinking you needed the rear quarter inner panels. Mike

Yes missing the two pieces that cover the rear tailight panel in the interior.

Oh, you need the far rear covers that cover the tail light panel. Correct? Sorry, I misunderstood thinking you needed the rear quarter inner panels. Mike
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Sorry, I do not. Only a bunch of Dark Grey belts.
    What condition are the belts in? Could use a front set.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Jeremy

2016 Mustang PP GT
    1989 Mustang LX 5.0
    1983 Mustang L T-Top Coupe

FEP Senior Member

I have several sets, all in good, useable condition. PM me if interested. Mike

FEP Senior Member

Still have a bunch of interior parts left. 1 Dash, 1 set of rear interior quarter panels, 1 console, all sold. PM me if you are in need of anything. Mike

I am interested in adding a/c to my non a/c '85 T-TOP car. Do you have all parts or some? Also think I need the under dash harness. What about vacuum lines? Are hey needed also? Parts would need to be shipped to 20850.

Thanks

What conditon is the dash in?

FEP Senior Member

Fidel -
    PM replied.
    Mike

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by racerxmd View Post
    I am interested in adding a/c to my non a/c '85 T-TOP car. Do you have all parts or some? Also think I need the under dash harness. What about vacuum lines? Are hey needed also? Parts would need to be shipped to 20850.

Thanks
    I have the HVAC box with blower motor, vacuum tubes, A/C duct work for under the dash, HVAC control that include A/C and rear defrost, I'll need to check on the HVAC harness. Not sure if I have that or not. I also have A/C compressor and brackets.

Can I get a quote for all you have shipped to 20850. How hard is it to install? Is there a tread on the install?

Thanks

Do you have a black e-brake handle?

Wiper switch on column.
    Last edited by Unclesams_SVO; 09-17-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast