Close

Default Help needed identifying wiring harness E5ZB-14289

I bought this NOS wiring harness for my 1984 GT Turbo but it looks like it might be for a different car than mine...possibly for an SVO? If anyone recognizes this part, can you please tell me where it might go or what car it is for? The part # is E5ZB-14289. My Google-fu has only turned up a possible McLaren link but nothing else. It is only about 2 feet long and has many different types of connectors. I think someone could probably use this...maybe even me.

Name:  IMG_2022.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  122.3 KB
    Last edited by LT-84GTturbo; 06-23-2017 at 01:53 PM.

FEP Super Member

The E5Z is for mustang .
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Quote Originally Posted by ashley roachclip View Post
    The E5Z is for mustang .
    Thanks. I know it is for an '85 Mustang. I just don't what kind (SVO or other) or where it might go. I am wondering if it connects to the instrument panel since it has so many strange connectors.

I might have figured this out. I haven't found the exact same harness but all of the newer 14289 harnesses that I have found for other Fords all say "dashboard gauges wiring". Since they have similar connectors, I am going to assume that this wiring is in my dash. I will take a look the next time I have my gauges out unless someone can confirm.