Close

Threaded View

Default Prayer request........

Posted on FEP FaceBook

Just got word around midnight, last night, that a really good buddy is hanging on to life right now. Vince and I go back quite a few years with fox body Mustangs as our common denominator. He had stage 4 brain cancer but the surgery that originally was thought as successful apparently missed some bad stuff. Currently in ICU in local San Diego hospital. Next 48 hours are critical.....
    PRAYER REQUEST.......

For those of you who remember my post a few months ago, THIS is the guy that I chauffeured to San Bernardino area to pick up a 20th Anniversary Mustang convertible because his meds were causing seizures and then had taken delivery of a gorgeous Pace Car wo months ago. God I hope he improves.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...r-one-rescued)

At 4:30 this afternoon:
    At the hospital ICU with Vince now. Sad seeing someone who is usually extremely active and full of life just laying there in bed. I totally understand that cancer is a really bad thing but I wish it could have passed up Vince. Not 100% of how things will turn out but I'm hoping for the best, as anyone would. Once again, I want to thank everyone for thoughts and prayers.

Cancer is not prejudice. It will tear anyone apart. I talked to his wife while I was at the hospital and found out his son (age 9 i think) is a little league slugger whose team is working their way to the LLWS. Vince was one of the coaches.

This is member svt3434

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ighlight=vince
    Last edited by conmech; 06-16-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.