Close

Default 13k Mile, 500+ hp T-Top GT. One of the Cleanest You'll Find. 116 Pic Slideshow Inside

I warned this was coming I'm going to edit this post over the course of the day with a mod list and as many pertinent details as I can.
    I will be throwing this on ebay in the next couple days but I know I need to list a price here per the rules. Rather than posting an OBO I'm going to simply put my bottom line price out there. It will be listed for a higher price on ebay but I don't feel like playing any negotiating games if a member of this site were to be seriously interested. This link is to an album of well over 100 reasonably high quality pics showing just about every angle imaginable so buyers can truly get a feel for the car and it's condition. I'd suggest viewing the slideshow lol

http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/ho...?sort=2&page=1

$19k firm

734-474-4063
    The car is located in the Metro Detroit area, Michigan

Thanks so much!
    Joe
    Last edited by what'snext; 06-12-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Location (city and state) required for all classified ads. Please update this ad. Thanks.

^^^^^ Edited OP. Thank you. My apologies

Awesome GT!!! Good luck with the sale!!! I just love it!!! T-tops... Mmmmmmm...
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Location (city and state) required for all classified ads. Please update this ad. Thanks.
    City and State please. Thanks.

The car is in metro Detroit.....MICHIGAN

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    Awesome GT!!! Good luck with the sale!!! I just love it!!! T-tops... Mmmmmmm...
    Very kind thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by what'snext View Post
    Very kind thank you sir
    You're welcome!!! Very nice job you did with this car. CLEAN & FAST!!! Perfect in my book.
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Damn man, this is simply the best of both worlds!! Minty fresh, low mileage but tastefully modified for the ultimate in performance. Looks killer....good luck! So...like your screen name, what's next when you sell this?
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Quote Originally Posted by sowaxeman View Post
    Damn man, this is simply the best of both worlds!! Minty fresh, low mileage but tastefully modified for the ultimate in performance. Looks killer....good luck! So...like your screen name, what's next when you sell this?
    Hey thanks! Dollar for dollar I humbly feel it's one of the nicest foxes on the planet for sale....and I plan to finish building my GT500 for the Woodward dream cruise and then hopefully finding another clean fox to start over on. Big single turbo style I'm thinking.

Very tasteful and clean.
    Bob in Lebanon, TN
    79 original owner six cylinder coupe
    MCA Gold Card judge for 3rd Generation cars

nice i am watching this one. to bad i have a very similar car, minus most performance mods.

Quote Originally Posted by roush235 View Post
    Very tasteful and clean.
    I appreciate it very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    nice i am watching this one. to bad i have a very similar car, minus most performance mods.
    37 watching alongside you already. Hoping that translates into bids. My reserve is set at my $19k bottom line. In today's market I feel that's very competitive for a car of this caliber. In the end what I think doesn't matter. I need a buyer to agree

Perfect reason to buy it! One to satisfy the "original" in you, and one to satisfy the "gear head" in you
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Added 5 YouTube videos to the auction. At the end of the description following the pics

Perfect reason to buy it! One to satisfy the "original" in you, and one to satisfy the "gear head" in you

i was thinking the same thing. mine is 25K actual miles with only exhaust and wheels/tires as mods. original wheels with original tires are in my basement though.

i was thinking the same thing. mine is 25K actual miles with only exhaust and wheels/tires as mods. original wheels with original tires are in my basement though.
    If you're seriously interested let me know. I may consider negotiating a little with a current forum member. I'd really like to see the car go to the right home

Car is currently being held for a potential buyer until Saturday morning

I have never been a big fan of the mono chromatic look on the four eyes but have to admit this car looks slick!

The car is sold. Sad to see it go. Congrats to the new owner .

Nice! FEP member or somebody outside the forum?
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Nice! FEP member or somebody outside the forum?
    Thank you sir! I believe he's a member but I'll leave it up to him to reveal or not reveal himself