Close

Default 1985 Capri in Rome Georgia. Running, freshly rebuilt engine $3,500.00

This car was originally a CFI automatic. It has been converted to a manual transmission and is now running a Megasquirt fuel injection system. It has a non bubble hatch with an SVO wing and SVO sail panels. I have a good bubble hatch from an 86 that can go with it if someone wants to convert it back. The paint is starting to peel on the roof but looks decent elsewhere. I was working to make this a daily commuter but I don't have the time to make it happen. I'll post pictures soon.

Specifics...

4 wheel discs and 5 lug wheels from an SVO
    Hydraulic brake booster
    SVO K-member control arms and spindles
    Headlight relay wiring harness
    8.8" 3.55 rear axle
    T5 transmission
    10.5" clutch and flywheel
    freshly rebuilt 5.0 (Less than 3,000 miles)
    Dart Windsor SR iron heads with fresh valve job and bowl cleanup decked and valve guides in tolerance
    Weiand Stealth manifold
    Factory HO roller cam
    3G alternator upgrade
    Headlight relay wiring harness upgrade
    Megasquirt fuel injection
    Holley 4bbl TBI with 65PPH injectors
    New front seat belts
    Last edited by svocapri; 06-11-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    Julian

85 Capri - Hydroboost, 2004 rack conversion, Saginaw PS pump, SVO 4wheel disks & suspension Megasquirt.

Julian

85 Capri - Hydroboost, 2004 rack conversion, Saginaw PS pump, SVO 4wheel disks & suspension Megasquirt.

Julian

Julian

Julian

Julian