Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will be heading down Friday morning and will be there till Sunday.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

As previously noted, I will be there (but with my 2005 convertible). I would love to meet some of you. But I work the show (Classification and Judging) so I'm tied up most of the time.

PM me your phone number if you like, that would give me the opportunity to text you to make contact.

Here's a tidbit if you have not been to a MCA show. I work the Classification line which is your first stop (look for a tall guy with dark hair and a gray beard). Using an app which is hooked to MCA's computerized registration system, we can get you through the process in less than one minute. But that can occur only if a zillion cars don't show up at the exact same time, which is what happens first thing Friday. Classification doesn't open until 8am, and people start lining up before then. So if you don't want to wait, don't come first thing Friday and expect to get in immediately. Come at 9 or 10am or later for a better chance for a quick entry. Don't forget your fire extinguisher, we actually must see it before entry is granted!
    Bob in Lebanon, TN
    79 original owner six cylinder coupe
    MCA Gold Card judge for 3rd Generation cars

Hey Bob, just to be clear this is an app for those working classification and not an app for participants (I don't need to download the app).
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

No you don't need the app. Just those working classification from MCA. I hope to meet a lot of you at the show. I will be showing my 93 yellow feature.
    Amy MCA #81079 3rd generation gold card judge, 1993 Ford Probe GT
    1979 Cobra
    1979 Ghia coupe
    1979 5.0 coupe
    1980 turbo coupe
    1990 7 up
    1993 Yellow /black feature convertible 14k miles
    1993Yellow/black feature convertible AC delete
    1995 Cobra hardtop convertible
    1998 GT convertible

Keep me posted on where the FEP group will be. Would be nice to meet some other four eyed Stang guys from the area.

I am not going to drive my tired old 86 down. I may see if my son wants to go down with his 86GT ragtop.

Need a head count of who all is planning to go with us on the Tour of R&A Motorsports on Friday evening?
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Count us in for 2.
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

Looking good for getting to KC, just not with any four eyed foxes. Just picked up a vibration in my son's 86- I suspect U joints. No time to fix it before next week.

Drove down to KC from Omaha. I hope to meet some FEP people while I'm here. Take care

I had offered to buy the first round for any FEP sponsor around who could meet up at the Sheraton. Brock took me up on it - had a good time.
    Last edited by erratic50; 08-26-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Made it down with GliDeThuNDeR. We've taken pictures of every four eyed fox at the show. Really enjoying seeing some of the most rare four eyed foxes around. Twister, twister II, dominators, preditors, etc. there's also a nice Pace car and a very well preserved SVO on display etc.

Theres also a few other iconic foxes there - like a never unwrapped / not dealer prepped 93 Cobra R at the show.

I came to the show to see foxes this time and I'm happy to report there were a lot of nice cars to see.

and don't get me wrong - there are a lot of incredible and iconic 60's, 70's, and 90's+ cars there too. Some way over the top nice.

We will post picts of the four eyed foxes and a few other cars that caught our eye.

Was up there this morning, loved all the cars but the asc really caught my eye. Met a few FEP members and talked to them about their cars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Enjoyed meeting you today! Good luck on your build! Keep me updated and if you have any questions this is the best place for an answer!

Quote Originally Posted by dtmilsap View Post
    Was up there this morning, loved all the cars but the asc really caught my eye. Met a few FEP members and talked to them about their cars.

Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Really enjoyed meeting you today! Wish I had been able to stay longer and keep reminiscing about the fun times we have had with our cars! Going to have come up for a show!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post
    Made it down with GliDeThuNDeR. We've taken pictures of every four eyed fox at the show. Really enjoying seeing some of the most rare four eyed foxes around. Twister, twister II, dominators, preditors, etc. there's also a nice Pace car and a very well preserved SVO on display etc.

Theres also a few other iconic foxes there - like a never unwrapped / not dealer prepped 93 Cobra R at the show.

I came to the show to see foxes this time and I'm happy to report there were a lot of nice cars to see.

and don't get me wrong - there are a lot of incredible and iconic 60's, 70's, and 90's+ cars there too. Some way over the top nice.

We will post picts of the four eyed foxes and a few other cars that caught our eye.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

I do know that after seeing all the great looking 4 eyes today has given me more motivation to to get my done.

I've had a blast the past couple days and it has been awesome finally meeting some of our forum brothers. Steve, Bob, Bob, Jim, Michael, Chris and good seeing James and Dan again.

I'm really impressed with the 4 eye turnout here as I believe there were 15 total 4 eyes here. All of our FEP cars showed well and look amazing. Awesome cars guys!
    Last edited by 84StangSVT; 08-26-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Safe travels home to all. Had a great time!

FEP Super Member 79mustangcobra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    I've had a blast the past couple days and it has been awesome finally meeting some of our forum brothers. Steve, Bob, Bob, Jim, Michael, Chris and good seeing James and Dan again.

I'm really impressed with the 4 eye turnout here as I believe there were 15 total 4 eyes here. All of our FEP cars showed well and look amazing. Awesome cars guys!
    That is so cool! I wish I could of been there!
    1979 Mustang Cobra 5.0
    2P Red and 1C Black

Stock never goes out of style
    MCA #70281 - 79-93 MCA Concours Judge
    Proverbs 3:5-6

My Mustang Story
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...71#post1688371

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12