Close

Default 85 Mustang GT OEM steering rack, pump, belt tensioner, brackets, hard & soft lines...

Everything pictured came off of my '85 GT, which I've owned since it was new. All of these parts have been in storage since the late nineties, and have less than 30,000 miles on them. And yes, I still own and drive the car, (there's one picture of it that I have posted) and the odometer is now at a tick less than 35,000 miles. In my quest to shed weight and go faster, this is yet another example of parts pulled and replaced with less. That is, my GT now has a manual rack and a serpentine belt that's considerably shorter. Since I'm never going to return this car back to stock, it's time for me to start clearing the shelves. Obviously these parts are best suited for someone that is restoring one of these cars back to original. As should be evident from the pictures, these parts are in what I consider to be, excellent condition. Right now, I'm not interested in selling any of these steering components individually. I would rather sell everything pictured here for one price. $300 plus $55 for shipping.
    Name:  P1040080.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  71.6 KB

I sent you a pm. Bryan

Seen. Sold. Shipped.