Close

FEP Power Member

Cool The things one sees when driving around here

Unfortunately, I stupidly left my phone in the car overnight so it was dead.

While out earlier I saw not one but two 30 something milfs driving gunmetal grey 70s Novas. First one was at a stoplight near a school and had her kids in the car with her. Rumble at idle sounded mean. Took off with a roar that tells me the 350 badge on the fender was total sandbagging.
    The second was at a convenience store I stopped at to get a drink. Talked to her for a minute, but we were both in a hurry to get to our homes. That one's car was much milder than the first.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    Unfortunately, I stupidly left my phone in the car overnight so it was dead.

While out earlier I saw not one but two 30 something milfs driving gunmetal grey 70s Novas. First one was at a stoplight near a school and had her kids in the car with her. Rumble at idle sounded mean. Took off with a roar that tells me the 350 badge on the fender was total sandbagging.
    The second was at a convenience store I stopped at to get a drink. Talked to her for a minute, but we were both in a hurry to get to our homes. That one's car was much milder than the first.
    I'm familiar with the Nova, but could you please explain to the rest of the class what a milf is?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI View Post
    ...could you please explain to the rest of the class what a milf is?

---> urbandictionary.com (caution! naughty words!)
    Last edited by 4-barrel Mike; 05-24-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Wasn't able to grab a pic but Saturday I passed a coffin-nosed '74-'78 AMC Matador 4 door sedan O_o . Those fugly things weren't common when new and it's probably been 25 years since I last saw one.
    1985 Mercury Marquis LTS... "The Unicorn"
    1978 Fairmont... 306 and a C4.

Imagine what a AMC Matradore S/W would have looked like as a jacked up all wheel drive

http://www.stationwagonforums.com/fo...185e12837e1a84

As for the other word, well, when you take the Fiord out of the equation, you get some funny words....