So my Capri is being weird this year so far. Once the engine is warmed up, I get horrible popping, backfiring, and cutting out on hard acceleration from a stop. Sometimes I can almost go to full throttle, sometimes it's dang near off idle. Once I'm up and going, I can mash the pedal and it's fine. But from a stop or near stop, I have all sorts of issues. I pulled the (Brand new!) cap and rotor off and saw a little corrosion had formed over the winter on the brass contacts so I cleaned them off. That seemed to fix the issue, but today it was really bad. Could this be a fuel issue? I used a fuel stabilizer in the gas over the winter, but could it still be a problem? I took the carburetor down and it appears clean and functional. I sprayed the plug wires with water and didn't see or hear any arcing. Idle didn't change either. Should I just fill the gas tank and run it around see what happens? It runs great other than giving it gas from a stop or near stop. I made zero carburetor adjustments since last fall, and it ran absolutely perfectly then. Now I have this problem.