I'm in the market for another Capri, I'm located in Hastings, Michigan, looking for something around $4500-5000, manual trans, either V8 or turbo 4, would like 79-82 but I still like the 83-86, T-Top preferred but not necessary. Not sure if this is allowed but I'm looking to trade I know it's a needle in a haystack to find someone interested but I'd like to trade my 07 raptor 700 with lots of mods if someone's interested, my buddy I ride with blew his bike up and doesn't sound like he'll be fixing it so I think it's time for it to go. Raptor has HPS port and polish, barker duals, K&N filter on adapter, CP tech 11.5:1 piston, power commander 3, and hot cam stage 3. With current build it's between 60-65 horse with an FCI intake and +3 throttle body it would be perfect. Just tore it down and did new rings, all new genuine Yamaha clutches with full fiber upgrade, all genuine Yamaha gaskets, new pressure plate and inner clutch hub, brand new artrax XC tires all the way around, and coolant flush. I have the gas tank cover and grille getting painted metallic black at a shop right now, the whole frame is powder coated black minus the upper A arms as they were replaced due to ball joints, has Maier white carbon fiber plastics, pro taper raptor SE bars, and pro armor bumpers as well. I'll look at trading down if the car is right I just want a good driver. Willing to travel to a certain extent.