Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default '83 GT emissions components

OK folks, I've decided to return my '83 GT to near stock condition. There will be a few performance changes to the engine, but my goal is to retain all the factory emissions equipment, as this will be a daily driver, and in MD, that means the idle/2.5k RPM tailpipe sniff every two years.

Here's my issue; as purchased, ALL the emissions hardware was missing and long gone.
    Now, I'm a seasoned Ford tech, I have access to both OEM and aftermarket service pubs, and have extensive background with all Ford EFI from EEC-IV-up. Carbs were on there way out when I got into the business, so I don't have this down pat like EFI.

Thus far, I've acquired the correct carb and EGR spacer, TAB/TAD and ACV, and air pump. I'm missing everything else.

What I'm asking for; Those of you with an '83-'85 carbed GT, would you be willing to document your emissions components? I need to know the colors and/or part numbers of the ported vac switches, delay valves, resistor valves, etc. as I have not found a reliable source for this information through my parts connections. Non of my dealers have retained the microfiche from the '80s, and the MicroCat system isn't reliable that far back.

I'm in no rush, as this project is just getting underway. But, if you have the info I need, I would greatly appreciate it!

Lastly, if you have any of the needed parts, in good working order, for a reasonable price, please pm me. Thanks!

Funny thing is I was discussing this same thing with 1983-GT just this morning. My 83 GT retains all the original equipment and emissions stuff and I am happy to help and post up pics. I saw that Green Sales is selling microfiche from 1970 -forward for $25 if you have access to a reader.
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

yeah, no reader available. Might have to look for one.

Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Jim DeAngelis
    Cornucopia of Useless Knowledge
    Connoisseur of Dearborn Ferrous Oxide
    '83 GT hatch, currently under the knife
    '79 Capri 2.3L n/a, Medium Copper metallic, survivor
    (bought from MRausch82)

New User

I'm also curious about the 83 GT emissions system. I currently have my motor apart and would like to learn move about the emissions system, and if possible diagnose if something isn't working correctly.

A couple of years ago I bought an air cleaner for a 83 GT from a guy who said it was removed not long after he bought the car new. He said he would throw in the emission stuff that he took of with it. Over lunch I dug the box out and opened it up and took a couple of quick pics to get this thread started. I am no expert on how this stuff works but I know others on here are. I can provide pics and routing information. Couple of pics of the air cleaner base-

MCA #110307
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

Ok, it varies every year for the 17 inch external diameter twin snorkel.

, from 5.0 / 5.8 / 6.1 truck,
    to 460(7.5) to 5.0 GT/RS 83-s to 85's,
    depending on CFI or 4-bbl 4180c/4190xx.

CFi makes it easy. .

CFi doesn't have BV, bowel vent, has a MAP sensor...you know the CFi drill FB71.

4-bbl 83 is a very highly developed system, a landmark of FoMoCo smarts

Extra purple fittings, and other stuff make it hard for 4v installs,

0 VECI: Vehicle Emission Control Information, a Diagram detail
    1 A/CL: according to Ford, that IS the air cleaner
    2 A/CL DV: Air Cleaner Duct & Valve
    3 A/CL BI MET: Air Cleaner Bi-Metallic Valve
    4 A/CL CWM: Air Cleaner Cold Weather Modulator
    5 ACV: Air Control Valve
    6 AIR: This is a Secondary air injection Ford calls the Thermactor, short for Thermal Reactor. CA vehicles are installed with it as standard. Air Injection Reaction is what it stands for.
    The thermactor system consists mainly of the air pump, the air pump diverter and bypass valves, TAB and TAD solenoids (if equipped) and the catalytic converter.
    7 AIR BPV: Air Bypass Valve (aka Thermactor Air Bypass TAB)
    8 BV: Bowl Vent (on top of the float tanks)
    9 CARB: Carburetor
    10 CPRV: Canister Purge Valve ( PURGE CV : )
    11 DIST : Distributor of course.
    12 EGR: Exhaust Gas Recirculator
    13 EFCA: Electronic Fuel Control Assembly (ie Central Fuel Injection or Throttle Body Injection on EECIII and EECIV CFi "EFI" Fords)
    14 FLTR: Filter
    15 FPR: Fuel Pressure Regulator
    16 IVV: Thermactor Idle Vacuum Valve
    17 MAN VAC: Indicating Manifold vacuum-Vacuum source
    18 MAP: Manifold Absolute Pressure
    19 SOL V: Solenoid Valve
    20 SV-CBV: Carburetor Fuel Bowl Solenoid Vent Valve
    21 V VAC: short for Vacuum
    22 VCKV: Vacuum Check Valve
    23 VRESER: Vacuum Reservoir (Actually VRESER just stands for Vacuum Reservoir. It may or may not have a valve or Solenoid Valve inside it.
    24 VREST is a vacuum restriction, usually at the thermally controlled valve on top of the thermostat housing.
    *On 87 4V 460 F250 truck it is a simple Blue plastic orifice inline with the vacuum line. On 81 IV 200, Pink plastic orifice inline with the vacuum line
    25 VRV: Vacuum Regulator Valve
    26 VRDV: Vacuum Retard Delay Valve, as these can be used on more than just the distributor.
    27 TVS: Thermal Vacuum Switch, and is different to a Dashpot. On Fords these are usualy located in the air cleaner. IMPORTANT: Color defines Fords VECI Name, although clearly stamped TVS, they are called Item 4 A/CL CWM: Air Cleaner Cold Weather Modulator's and may be Green, Purple, Grey, White, Black or Yellow with a different rating based on color.
    28 TVV: Thermal Vent Valve. On Fords they are mostly controlled by ambient air temps. Simular to a TVS. Located between the carb and the charcoal cannister.
    29 PVS: Ported Vacuum Switch: Very similar to TVVs except on Fords they are used in the cooling system and are controlled by water temps.
    30 PURGE CV: Vapor Canister Purge Valve
    31 EVAP CANISTER ASY
    32 ISC: Ford refers to theirs as an Idle Speed Control (ISC) solenoid. Others mis-use the Idle Air Contro (IAC) term
    33 Idle Boost Solenoid (Orange Knob on 81, 82, 83 A/C Equiped 3.3's) or Throttle Kicker Control (TK)
    34 Carburettor Throttle Solenoid Positioner (Anti Dieseling Valve/Idle Stop Solenoid)
    35 S Spark Port
    36 EGR Actuator
    37 E EGR Port
    38 CATALYST or CAT is catalytic converter (VECI Diagram detail is CATALYST)
    39 ENG is engine;
    40 ACT - not sure, but on EFIs it means Air Charge Temperature sensor
    41 Inlet Air Temperature Control
    42 Green DVCV 2 port PVS Vaccum Switches
    43 Blue TCVV 3 Port Vaccum Switches
    44 Dual Diaphram Distibutor
    45 Black SDV Cold Start Spark Delay valve
    46 Black SDV EGR Vaccuum delay valve
    47 Deceleration Valve (PVS Cold Start lockout Dampened, Non Dashpot)
    48 Non dampened or 2 port PVS (dampened) control EGR
    49 Attitude and Position Fuel Trap
    50 PVS Vacuum with Sintered Line Filters
    51 Close Limit primary or Main Jets,
    52 Lead plug sealed idle screws
    53 Carburettor Throttle Solenoid Positioner (Repeat of 34, Anti Dieseling Valve/Idle Stop Solenoid)
    54 Evaporative Emmission Control System
    55 Anti Backfire Valve
    56 EGR Valve Actuator
    57 Vacuum Regulator/Solenoid
    58 SOL V: Solenoid Valve ( Repeat of 19 )
    59 Venturi Vacuum Amplifier
    60 Load Control Valve
    61 EGR B/P Transducer
    62 Signal Conditioner
    63 Ported Pressure Switch
    64 Vent Valve Vacuum
    65 Vacuum Controlled Switch
    66 Vacuum Controlled Switch (Cold Temp)
    67 Vacuum Controlled Switch (Decel Idle)
    68 Vacuum Delay Valve
    69 Vacuum Vent Valve
    70 Delay Valve Two Way
    71 Ignition Timing Vacuum Switch
    72 Ignition Pressure Switch
    73 TK (Throttle Kicker)
    74 Mushroom caps for charcoal fuel vapor canister vents (VECI Diagram detail).
    75 CARB BV (VECI Diagram detail, Repeat of 8 BV: Bowl Vent [on top of the float tanks])
    76 FUEL T (VECI Diagram detail)
    77 SLEEVE (VECI Diagram detail)
    78 TO ATMOS (VECI Diagram detail)
    79 VAC-SWITCH ASSY (VECI Diagram detail)
    80 SA-FV: Separator Assembly Fuel / Vaccum (VECI Diagram detail)
    81 PCV: Positive Crankcase Ventilation (VECI Diagram detail)
    82 A : Area to apply Hand Vacuum Pump test (VECI Diagram detail, often multiple 2X)
    83 Anti B/F : Anti Back Fire
    84 HEAT VLV : Heat Riser Valve (Drivers side Header Heat Riser in some cases)
    85 HICV : Hot Idle Control Valve
    86 VOLTM : Vacuum Operated Load Throttle Modulator
    87 VOTM : Vacuum Operated Throttle Modulator (Variation on 34 and 53 Carburettor Throttle Solenoid Positioner, 73 TK [Throttle Kicker])
    88 VR/S: Vaccum Regulator Solenoid
    89 VRDM : Vacuum Retard Delay Modulator
    90 DUMP : Dump (Open to Air, VECI Diagram detail)
    91 DIV : Diverter (VECI Diagram detail)
    92 LCV : Load Control Valve
    93 Vac Switch Assembley (Like SOL V, only vac operated, Refer Item 33, Idle Boost Solenoid [Orange Knob on 81, 82, 83 A/C Equiped 3.3's] used as a kind of Throttle Kicker Control [TK], but to contol base idle)

Add you own...I think there are lots of compenstator fender apron air bleeds for hi alt states like CO, and Smog Nazi states like CA, shift indicators and other exciting Works in progress I havent touched yet....

VECI diagrams use LOTS of other codes, like finally describing the PCV valve (not present on many VECI'S), but then using heat(ed) control exhaust valves as HCV on later ones, and change from Themactor BPV to ABV, ACV and TAD/TAB and T Kicker under two different names, as well as MAP sensors, and other mysteries during the EECIV era, so you have to go back to this Olde Worlde Ford Flying Toilet grocery list, and figure out Whats likely to be What.
    As I say, google or chrome or firefox an online screen dump or link to full size 83 4BBL HO 4V VECI, and find as well the colored one with the codes.

The VECI code for any 80 to date under-hood schematic is XXX with an E3 Something BPN no.

I've found it best to use the Seven color breakout RGOYWBP. Um, okay, blacks not a color, so I guess its "Fords One not color and Six-Color Alphabet" color code

Color Codes to do Vacuum Diagram

Red = Main vacuum
    Green = EGR function
    Orange = Heat control Valve (exhaust & intake) (AKA heat riser but more complex)
    YellowYellow = Distributor advance
    White = EGR vacuum (source)
    Black = Mainly used for the Evaporative emissions control
    Black = Thermactor ACV or Diverter valve
    Blue = Throttle Kicker control
    Pink = Thermactor Air Bypass Valve (BPV)

Using the large under hood VECI, and the online color VECI,

Zoom your eyes back and forth from the colors in the XXX diagram.

For fgross2006, we batted the sh!+ over the two on line 84.5-85 CFi VECI's here

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...60#post1844260

In most cases, FoMoCo got smart enough to color code, liberal enough to create is own year by emissions component breakout...

it wasn't constrained by the previous 1979 to 1981 codes I listed from the 1980 EVTM "VACUUM SCHEMATIC PART NAME ABBREVIATIONS LIST",

the older World Wide Cortina/Falcon 1977 12 or 13 IMCO devices used since 1965 to 1986 in USA and Australian Fords

and the summary disciplined 31 carb era F truck emissions FordTruckdotcom system I summarized into 75 to maybee 84 parts back in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by JACook View Post
    That ^^^ diagram is certainly not the worst I've seen, but I don't really see where it's an easier read
    than the ones under the hoods of my '85s. And it has some… inaccuracies, the most glaring of which
    are the carburetor bowl vent solenoids labeled as canister purge solenoids (and the complete omission
    of the actual canister purge circuits).

Autozone has a bunch of vacuum diagrams available in their tech section, but finding the correct one
    can be a chore, and many are mislabeled. I think you also need to create a user id to see them.

For the most part, Ford did not create separate vacuum nipples for all the different things that run off
    manifold vacuum, but used tees and wyes in the hoses instead. The main exception is on the CFI cars,
    the MAP sensor gets it's own source. But generally, if something runs off manifold vacuum, one source
    is pretty much as good as another. Same for things that run off EGR vacuum, though most if not all of
    those will be on the downstream side of the EGR thermal vacuum switch.

Just don't follow the stuff for the carb set ups, varies again, totally, but here is a great source.. .just DON'T FREEKIN COPY IT IF YOU HAVE CFI...

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...-Q-s-Pic-Heavy
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ck-Air-Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    This is an 83 unit that came from a 5.0 4speed car. Hope it helps.

Last edited by xctasy; 06-12-2017 at 07:08 AM. Reason: updated to add items 53 to 93 as per qikgts's brilliant addition in post below. Additional Repeats listed.

Xctasy, thanks for all the above! However, all that I know...

What I'm really hunting for is specific part numbers and/or color codes of these components, as they pertain to an '83 GT.

When attempting to purchase said parts, I'm repeatedly told the catalog shows multiple different listings. Then I'm asked, "Which one is in there now?" And that's the problem... There isn't one to reference. A PO removed and disposed of it all....
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

Very nice, thank you!

Also, if you have anything you can part with, please pm me... ��

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTJIM View Post
    A couple of years ago I bought an air cleaner for a 83 GT from a guy who said it was removed not long after he bought the car new. He said he would throw in the emission stuff that he took of with it. Over lunch I dug the box out and opened it up and took a couple of quick pics to get this thread started. I am no expert on how this stuff works but I know others on here are. I can provide pics and routing information. Couple of pics of the air cleaner base-

Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

I'll try to post up some pics on Sunday of the entire system as it actually is set up on my car. Graduation for one of my boys tomorrow
    MCA #110307
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

^^^no rush. Happy graduation to your son!
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

gr79 has a list of interchanges from his 79 Carb Turbo 2.3. Great source from the PDF. Yes, it changes. I'll find the links.mriggs linked theJeep and Maverick sustain delay valves, JA Cook appended it. They are easy to find.

Great info i as well am looking for 3 83s to make sure they are good.

Something you might look for is an emission diagnosis manual for your year. I just snagged this one off eBay for my '85, came in the mail today. Have only flipped through it, but lots of info and component descriptions.

Something to consider.
    Last edited by 85MUSTANGTGT; 07-09-2017 at 12:53 PM. Reason: fix photos
    Thomas

1985 Mustang GT - Build Thread
    347 (Stock Block, Scat Crank & Rods, Probe Pistons, 11:1 CR, AFR 185's, PP Crosswind Intake, Custom-ground Comp Hyd Roller Cam, Scorpion 1.6 Roller Rockers, Holley 3310-4), T-5, 8.8 w/3.55's, MM SFC's, T/A, PHB, LCA's, Strut Tower Brace, K-Member Brace, Bilstein HD Struts/Shocks, MM/H&R Springs, SN95 5-Lug, Cobra Brakes, '04 Mach 1 Steering Rack

These are the parts on my '83 GT 4 speed car (build date Oct 82). It's a California car.

Name:  vacuum hose diagram footnotes.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  86.8 KB

1. E2EE-9A995-AA purple
    2. D8AE-B2A ("A/CLR" white) ("VAC/MTR" red)
    3. D3DE-AB ("CARB" black) ("DIST" brown)
    4. D3TE-AB ("CARB" black) ("DIST" white)

The Dump solenoid and Diverter solenoid are both the "normally open with vent" type. They pass air when de-energized.
    When energized the top port is blocked off and the bottom port is vented to atmosphere.

The all-in-one-combo-multi thermactor valve unit is E0AE-9F491-B4A. The dump valve defaults to "vent" and the diverter valve defaults to "up stream".

The smog equipment is all original as far as I know (I bought the car when it was 10 years old).
    So, I was kinda surprised to see parts from 1973, 1978, 1980 (if i am reading the codes correctly).
    Looking forward to see what is on other cars.

Ahh, great! Thank you! This is some of the info I'm looking for!
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

Thanks, I have a library of these. The problem is that they don't indicate which part/engineering number applies to which vehicle. I need an old parts microfiche for that (don't have a fiche reader anyway), or someone to document what parts are on their application.

[=85MUSTANGTGT;1845079]Something you might look for is an emission diagnosis manual for your year. I just snagged this one off eBay for my '85, came in the mail today. Have only flipped through it, but lots of info and component descriptions.

Something to consider.[/QUOTE]
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

I wonder if those giant, six foot long, catalogs that parts houses used to use would have specific information on this ?

Some old timer parts stores still have them on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by FB71 View Post
    Something you might look for is an emission diagnosis manual for your year. I just snagged this one off eBay for my '85, came in the mail today. Have only flipped through it, but lots of info and component descriptions.
    Great manual, for understanding how the various emissions components work, but not as much help for how they
    were originally plumbed in for any particular year. The Autozone VECI diagrams are also useful, IF you can match
    up your individual calibration with the right diagram. Likewise, I would be soliciting for photos of original underhood
    VECI diagrams.
    Cheers,
    Jeff Cook

'85 GT Hatch, 5-speed T-Top, Eibachs, Konis, & ARE 5-Spokes ... '85 GT Vert, CFI/AOD, all factory...
    '79 Fairmont StaWag, 5.0, 62K original miles ... '04 Azure Blue 40th Anny Mach 1, 37K original miles...
    2012 F150 S-Crew 4x4 5.0 "Blue Coyote"... 65 coupe, 289 auto, Pony interior ... '67 coupe 6-cyl 4-speed ...
    '68 Vert, Mexican block 307 4-speed... '71 Datsun 510 ...
    And a 1-of-328 Deep Blue Pearl 2003 Marauder 4.6 DOHC, J-Mod, 4.10s and Lidio tune

FEP Supporter

Don't know if this will be any help but figured I might as well post it again. This is the underhood diagram from my '85 with high altitude compensation equipment.

Name:  VAC_DIAG_WITH_DEFS.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  75.7 KB
    '85 GT

Guys, I have VECI info, I have shop manuals (more than most shops), I know how the parts work and how they connect together. I even have access to an aftermarket parts database. But none of those tell me exactly which engineering numbers is specific to an '83 GT. They list several parts for the 5.0, but don't break them out by model. So I'm left with the instruction of "refer to original part for selection", but I have no original parts to refer to...
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

To help clarify, I am a Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE Master for over twenty years, a former Service Training Instructor for Ford Motor Company, and now a professor of Automotive Technology, Ford ASSET program at a junior college. So, I've got a pretty good idea what I'm doing, I just need a few original cars to refer to... Thanks for all the great suggestions and help!
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

Yep, the car is the VECI!

in absence of third party supplier detail, We need photo by photo of the 37 parts in qikgts list

The car is the VECI due to three really bad things....

1. Lack of money (One of the nasty things of Fords near bankruptcy from 78 to 83 and before the 1986 cash flow injection with Pedersen was the crash and burn withdrawal of previous year info, or deciding not to update manuals retrospectively. You know what that meant for EECIII 5.0 owners)

2. EFI's positive results pushed EECIV in, and EECIII, MCU and any retro respective manual updates had to be found by raiding third party supplier details (Impco's LPG manuals [Ak Miller helped draft some of them, thats where I got a huge number of part numbers and details for the 78 to 85 pre port EFI and carb Fords])

3. The purpose of VECI's and EVTM's and TSB's are just to help Ford service technicians, (they wouldn't even think of effing with a factory set up as it came to the dealer) none of those is out to up-school the great unwashed on how to reverse engineer Fords bazillion dollar foray into emission control in general, and EEC's four generations in particular.

Solution?

1. Ebay pawn sales of Ford parts
    2. Finding a third party hookup that does the EO ignition and Calibration code listings for 83 is hard.

(They [FoMoco] used to do it for the Motorcraft sourced partsin line 4.9 truck engines Duraspark II ignition, and the carb, emissions gear, but by 1981, it got really expensive and difficult to selectively edit that stuff. Ford promised to do so to the press and publications for 1980, but they didn't follow through. Only kept to the core VECI's and EVTM's and TSB's.

3. NPD lists some, but you have to find a withdrawn pdf file, and snaffle the info from it.

4. The name it and claim it photo essay, fun, easy, and you'de be amazed how quickly you get great info that you can track and trace.

I had the same issues on duplicating my 81 I6.

What is best is a Sort of a Hollander interchange for parts, which jhkaster.bizland.com did with the Granada GMV_Interchange (only the later years, not 75 to 80 all inclusive).

Best swap-over was Red 78''s list. http://myzephyrs.com/vac_part_name.htm

For me, this "http://jhkaster.bizland.com/Granada/...ange_Final.pdf"

it forms a breakout code like this That can be added to general VIN code changes that instigate another EO number approval.

Quote Originally Posted by xctasy View Post
    A quick note.

The 4-1-4" out let exhaust is found on three engines from 1980 to 1983.

200/3.3 B code 1980 to 1982 Fox platform

(care of powerband on Fordsix.com)

200/3.3 X code 1983 Fox platfrom

and the one year only 250/4.1 C code 1980 Monarch/Granada

Without the cat attached, it will fit any engine bay.

You find the exhaust on ebay all the time

Casting no EOBE 9430 KE

Replacement cat is around.

Fox body primary light off catalyst E1 BE 211 replacement is Catco #66991

Part numbers are under the American Granada, Monarch and Versailles
    Parts Interchange (1975 – 1980)

See http://jhkaster.bizland.com/Granada/...ange_Final.pdf
    "http://jhkaster.bizland.com/Granada/...ange_Final.pdf"

Page 57 on,

5212 Catalytic Converter, front, Item 125 stamped E0 DZ 5E212 A or Item 125 stamped E0 DZ 5E212 E

5250 Catalytic Converter back Iyem 129 and 132.

Page 178 on, 9430 Exhaust Manifold–Right or In line

Item 337 is E0 BZ 9430 F
    or 339 is E0 BZ 9430 G

See http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ont-I6-project

The big foot ball converter B and X code exhaust found on the 3.3 Foxes from the 1981 model year had a large single outlet

The stock 4.25 " exhaust football converter B and X code 3.3

Item #5 is wrong number. See post 33

Four more parts.
    Name:  vacuum hose diagram footnotes.JPG
Views: 746
Size:  87.6 KB

1. E2EE-9A995-AA purple

2. D8AE-B2A ("A/CLR" white) ("VAC/MTR" red)
    3. D3DE-AB ("CARB" black) ("DIST" brown)
    4. D3TE-AB ("CARB" black) ("DIST" white)
    5. D9AE-9B903-BA
    6. D9AE-AA
    7. E3ZE-12A182-A (Electric contacts normally closed with no vacuum. Contacts go open at 8" vacuum.)
    8. D7ZE-9E862-AA (green)

I couldn't see any of the "VREST" that connect to the charcoal canister hoses.
    Are these Vacuum restrictors...just fittings with a smaller inside diameter ?
    Last edited by jessesandy; 05-17-2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: wrong part# listed

"I couldn't see any of the "VREST" that connect to the charcoal canister hoses.
    Are these Vacuum restrictors...just fittings with a smaller inside diameter ? "

Correct. Should look like vacuum hose inline splices. They will be different colors for different orifice sizes.

Thanks again, this is great info!
    Jim DeAngelis
    (bought from MRausch82)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast