I was wondering if it is possible to install a Holley 4412 two barrel carb on the stock '85 Mustang 302 CFI intake manifold?

The base of the carb and CFI look to be VERY similar although I haven't removed the CFI yet. I wanted to find out if the swap was possible first, plus I need to measure things up to be sure that the TV cable mounts to the carb in the same position as it does to the CFI. I guess that these are very sensitive to positioning and adjustment in order to work correctly and not ruin the AOD.

Reason for the swap is that the CFI isn't working at all and the "brain" is toast. I like the simplicity (performance will suffer, I know) of the little Holley two barrel, I have one rebuilt on the shelf, I'm pretty cheap and would rather not have to invest in an aftermarket intake and four barrel, and if it can be swapped over, it'll enable me to keep the convert running through the Summer, the perfect time of year for an '85 convertible GT !

I've looked everywhere on the net for some pics of the CFI and stock intake but found nothing of use, so I'm asking here.

Thanks for any info !

T