Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote From SLow5.0

There was also another movie with either an 85-86 convert. stang, but I can't remember the name of it. It had the actor with the last name Dempsy and he was the nerdy kid who tried to fit in witht he popular crowd and date the beautiful girl. Anyways at the end of the movie, he gets the girl and they drive off in a white mustang convert.

That was Can't Buy Me Love

Anonymous

Default ...

Goodfellas, ray liotta almost rear ends a blue stang. not sure if its a four eye or an '87+

Anonymous

Default ...

Goodfellas. ray liotta almost rear ends a blue stang, not sure if its a four eye or an '87+

V6DR

mission impossible.when the fire trucks are approaching the CIA building,they pass a RED 86 CAPRI. {third brake light above trunk lock}

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by drsvo
    In one of the Smokey and the Bandit movies Burt Reynolds drives a 1983 GT hatchback.
    I don't think it was any of the Smokey and the Bandits, the first two were 70's style T/As and the third (which only featured Reynolds for about 5 minutes, Jerry Reed was the lead) had a early 80's style T/A. You may be thinking of one of Reynolds many other car movies, such as Stroker Ace and that one where he plays a stuntman.

Jake
    1987 Merkur XR4Ti
    1979 Mustang Cobra, 2.3l, 4 spd; currently in as many pieces as possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123