Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anonymous

No one has mentioned two of my favorite 4-eye sightings

In the movie Species, near the end the alien lady steals a silver or light regatta blue '85 GT and gets chased in it for a few minutes.

In Deep End of the Ocean, Treat Williams' character drives a black '85 GT 5-speed. Gets some decent screen time too

84 Mouse

The SUX Car in Robocop is a modified Four Eye.

SleeperGT

There's a 79-82 yellow Mustang Coupe in Reservoir Dogs just after Mr. Pink steals a car and has a shootout with the cops.

drsvo

In the movie Colors with Sean Penn and Robert Duvall there's a 79-82 Fox red with black at one of the gang members garage. Car looks a little bit rough

Anonymous

I know it's not a movie, but i saw a really nice white one in the background of a segment on the man show tonight. They had a stuffed robotic dear tied down to the hood of a truck and were making it move and talk to people.

New User

TOP GUN!!!!

a small scene in that movie when kelly whatever her last name is chases tom cruise in her little kit car porsche while he is speeding away in his motorcycle...when he crosses an intersection where he does a small wheelie she comes behind him and cuts off a silver 1985 mustang GT ....
    Current: 94 GT with H/C/I, full Steeda suspension, Cobra brakes,Deep Dish bullitts w/315/35/17's drag radials in the rear. Sold! Looking for another 4-eyed monster!

Anonymous

Default ...

crocodile dundee, when hes in ny, just before he climbs the signpost theres a white capri in the background.
    more recently theres one in the latest teen pregnancy commercial on fox.

Hooptie

Something about Mary.

Opening scene with gehay singing, behind the branch theres a black 82 GT

SleeperGT

Wasn't in a movie, but in a interlude on kids in the hall there was a 85 Capri parked in a driveway. Either Black or Midnight blue..

There is an 86 GT vert. in the movie The Night Before, with Kenau Reeves who loses his prom date who is the police chiefs daughter.

There was also another movie with either an 85-86 convert. stang, but I can't remember the name of it. It had the actor with the last name Dempsy and he was the nerdy kid who tried to fit in witht he popular crowd and date the beautiful girl. Anyways at the end of the movie, he gets the girl and they drive off in a white mustang convert.

Benny
    Benny
    -------------------------------
    86' Mustang LX 5.0L Notchback
    08' Toyota 4Runner
    03' Lexus RX300

Hot4Teacher

Oh this is pissin' me off. I cannot remember the name of the movie or the fuzzy curly brown haired lady in it. She kind of reminds me of the Superman movie Lois Lane. I think it is about a space craft or aliens. Anyway she is at a truck stop and a whole truck load of Capri's is in the background.
    AHH, anyone know what movie I am talking about. I've got my husband going nuts too because he remembers the scene and can't remember anything else. Very early 80's.

SleeperGT

Is it Maximum Overdrive?

Anonymous

aer you thinking of starman? where her husband is dead, and the alien comes looking likeher husband, then hes gotta leave at the end but he made her pregnant or something? yea i think that s called starman. sorry my mind is altered atm.

In Die Hard with a Vengeance, a black '79-'82 Capri drives by when they're in Harlem. I think it was a black magic, but I haven't seen the movie in a while. And also, in Cannonball run, there is a red Capri at the signup for the race.

SleeperGT

Actually, thats a turbo mustang. I posted about that sighting earlier

SleeperGT

Noticed one in Wayne's World 1. Blue 79-84 but you can't see the front of it. The car has the 14 x 5.5 aluminum wheels the GT's came optional with I think. Not the TRX's. Its just before they go to Cassandra's concert at her loft.

New User

in one of the james bond movies (a view to a kill?) there is an orange/red 79-84 hatchback stang (no spoiler) parked right next to a building. you only see it for like a second as the camera pans out on one of the shots.

Kudagra2

Some commercal. Outside a radio station.. Pans in.. Black 84-85 Coupe.

Anonymous

in one of the james bond movies (a view to a kill?) there is an orange/red 79-84 hatchback stang (no spoiler) parked right next to a building. you only see it for like a second as the camera pans out on one of the shots.
    i swear i mentioned that one before. its a bright bittersweet 1980 mercury capri.[/quote]

You are correct that there was a Mustang in "Starman" (starring Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen), but it was a Mustang II, not a four-eyed 'Stang.

One that I think has been overlooked on this thread is "Can't Buy Me Love", which is another classic 1980s teen movie. The lead female character, played by Amanda Plummer, almost leaves the hero at the end of the movie in a 1986 black convertible four-eye, but then jumps out and joins him on his lawnmower instead.

10seccapri

hey i know its not a movie, but umm my wife watches all of the Law and Order shows (3 i think she said) and i always ALWAYS see them in there. the most recent, umm i know this is corney, in the criminal intent one about a month ago a guy had an 89 Annyver GT (2 tone, luggage rack) out front, was the wifes boyfreinds car, it had like a full 3 second shot

also for some reason i remeber Joe Dirt having one in it, i will have to watch to doubble check though, and i know in coneheads when the lady is getting a road test you can see a 79-82 stang in the oppisite traffice through the back window, didn't even notice it till the brake lights lit up.

Four eyed stangs

Rollerball.

In the first few minutes of the movie, LL Cool J picks up the louger in his black 911.
    When the car turns right, it goes around an '85-'86 green LX 5.0 'vert

It has the four eye side markers on the bumper cover, ten-holes, 5.0 badge on the fender and no GT in the beltline.

I let my 10 yo son watch only that part and he spotted the car and ID'd the marker lights, wheels and 5.0 badge. It brought a tear to my eye!

Wait...

You actually paid attention to the movie?

I mean, Rebecca Romjin Stamos is hot, but thats about all that movie was good for.
    No matter where you go, there you are

Anonymous

Default ...

a red stang gets smashed in made in america

FEP Senior Member

I know where to get a commercial from 86 i think. It has the GT hatch crusin up over a hill meeting up with a turbo coupe as it rattles of facts about hp torque 0-60 and brakes. Im just too lazy to go record it. Anyone have any old commercials like that?

BLake
    1973 Mustang Sportroof 5.8C
    1974 IH 1010 6.4L
    1983 Crimson Cat 5.0L
    1985 LTD LX 5.0L
    1986 SVO 2.3T
    1989 Mustang Coupe 5.0L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast