Close

Default New to the 4eye Community

I got my 83 5.0 Coupe delivered last week and I quickly tore into her. LOTS & LOTS of wiring crap going on. Splice connections on wires that already have spliced connectors... Any who I've requested 2 times now to the FB group but no invite so I thought I would come here. I've owned probably a dozen mustangs from foxbodies hatches and coupes to several SN95's. the 4eye Couoe has eluded me till now. My plan is to enjoy her and build her up as I can.

Here she is in all her glory (work in progress)
    Name:  IMG_2357.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  109.3 KBName:  IMG_2077.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  47.5 KB

Oh and my Name is Bradley Lloyd still waiting for invite into the Four eye pride FB if anyone is an Admin...

Welcome to FEP, nice car. What're your plans beyond wiring?

Quote Originally Posted by Capown View Post
    Oh and my Name is Bradley Lloyd still waiting for invite into the Four eye pride FB if anyone is an Admin...
    That is not the way it works. Read the description of the FB group. It tells you in the description what you have to do to get added to the group. If you don't read and follow directions you don't get added.

Welcome to FEP! Love the coupes..

Welcome to FEP.. Hope you have fun with whatever plans you have for her...

Quote Originally Posted by Capown View Post

Sorry didn't read it as I've never had to for any other group. Sorry for being lazy I'll get it done...

Quote Originally Posted by Davedacarpainter View Post
    Welcome to FEP, nice car. What're your plans beyond wiring?
    I'd like to find a roller motor 302 or 351 but the price for them is high now. For a somewhat "built 302". I could slam it Coyote or ls swap it lol! This was the bullet in my old Coupe..
    Name:  IMG_1991.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  151.6 KB

Welcome, nice looking Coupe