Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I remember your write up on the "rotisserie" when I get to that point I may have to ask you where to find it. I may also do some more stiffening on my cobra too when I don't have to have molten steel falling in my face

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post
    When it comes time to do this work on mine, Trey you're hired! Very nice - love it.
    Thanks! I will get started on yours once all of my projects are done . . . OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Davedacarpainter View Post
    Yeah Trey, something like that or what Mike1157 did with his monster. Both of mine will eventually have a rendition of that.
    I will have to go back and look at Mike's I don't recall everything he did. I originally wasn't going to do any of the "Matrix" style braces, but I had extra tubing and I figured what the Heck! I might do a couple things different on the next one, then again maybe not!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenham View Post
    Trey, that is some pretty ingenius rotisserie you built. I like that a lot. How well does it actually work?
    Honestly it works pretty well. I actually call it the rolltisserie since it rolls the car on it's side. Doesn't work as well as my full steel Rotisserie, but for what I needed to do it worked pretty well. It was cheap to build and has held up very well. I can roll it over all by myself and very controlled too. I can also wedge it at almost any angle from 0-90 degrees when needing to do body work. I will definitely use it on many of my other Foxes as I go thru my project lists!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd chance cobra View Post
    I remember your write up on the "rotisserie" when I get to that point I may have to ask you where to find it. I may also do some more stiffening on my cobra too when I don't have to have molten steel falling in my face
    I believe I documented most of it in my 82 GT build thread which has been dead now for several months as work and my Road Racer project got all the attention. I hope to get back on the 82 GT very soon. I have actually been amassing parts just haven't updated the thread as there isn't much just yet to tell.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller