Close

Default 79-86 t-top car prefer a 1982 Capri willing to travel/pay for shipping

I will consider any 79-86 fox with T-tops running or not. Top priority for 84 anniversary or 79-82 Capri. I am in the Seattle area but am willing to make shipping arrangements for the right car. Thanks
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 04-22-2017 at 10:48 AM.

I am also willing to pay a finders fee for a lead that results in the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by 84gt350 View Post
    I am also willing to pay a finders fee for a lead that results in the purchase.
    Have you looked at all that is available here? I am about to lower the price on my 83 Capri Crimsom Cat t-top.
    Sending PM.
    Last edited by Gpa's Cat; 04-23-2017 at 12:24 PM.

I have a 1981 black magic with no motor for sale. 2500

Quote Originally Posted by cmmiller4 View Post
    I have a 1981 black magic with no motor for sale. 2500
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6072652060.html

Mike

Appreciate the offer, looks like a pretty cool ride with a lot of potential, I just don't see myself sitting behind the wheel of an automatic. thanks and good luck selling it.

I browsed the listings once, a lot of the stuff was posted so long ago and I don't know what's still available. Would love to see some pics of your 83, however I am not fond of the bubble back. Thanks for your response.

Sent you PM. not sure it went through. I have a 82 Capri RS 5.0. Live in Belfair, WA

2 albums of my 83 CC are available on my profile page.

What's your budget? Might help members to know a few details about your criteria in your search