Close

Default Cheap classic cars to invest in 87-93 foxes

1987-1993 Ford Mustang

Known as the "Fox-body Mustang", these Ford ( F) muscle cars are having a renaissance. These cars, which were once so hated, are now cool and their prices are rising steadily, according to ClassicCars.com.
    Ok that's cool,they started making foxes in 87 and they were hated, so they totally ignored the 4 eyed cars, or did they????????

( I tried to move the pic over and couldn't manage to, if someone with more skills can, it would be cool. )

https://www.thestreet.com/slideshow/...und-check.html

I think someone just lost their credibility ..... because that car is much cooler than a 87.
    83 Mustang GT , A5 5 speed, 31 spline Cobra rear, LMR TRX, 302 11r 190 heads, Buddy Rawls custom cam

86 Capri , 342 stroker , AFR 185 heads, Track Heat intake, 3.73 gears

FEP Supporter

You mean this non 87 to 93 Mustang:

I don't remember them being "so hated". Maybe it was just the author that hated them.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

No, they only said that the 7-up cars are hated. The four-eye cars have always been cool.

In all reality, that was just meaningless click bait put together by someone who doesn't have a clue.

Your web surfing tip of the day; Avoid anything that starts out, "Ten best ...", "Worlds greatest...", or "This trick...".

Quote Originally Posted by mrriggs View Post
    No, they only said that the 7-up cars are hated. The four-eye cars have always been cool.

In all reality, that was just meaningless click bait put together by someone who doesn't have a clue.

Your web surfing tip of the day; Avoid anything that starts out, "Ten best ...", "Worlds greatest...", or "This trick...".
    "...you won't believe what happened next", "...then the unthinkable happened", "...you won't believe what she did". Actually, I usually click on that one...

So much wrong with that... brain can't handle...

"Fox-body" Who the hell writes it like that, the hyphen isn't needed. Only 87 to 93 huh ? I could have swore they started in 79, must just be me.

Seems like someone likes the aeros. The only aero I like is a chocolate bar.
    1981 Mustang Hatch 3.3 "Orange Juice"
    1983 Mustang GT Convertible "Triple Black"
    1994 Ford ThunderBird SC
    1987 Firebird T/A
    1984 Firebird Forumla
    1988 Mazda RX-7 Infinity
    1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II
    1994 Eagle Talon TSI
    1991 Eagle Talon TSI
    2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP