Close

Thread: 1985 gt

Default 1985 gt

Up for sale is my 1985 GT. Current miles is 43,869. I've owned the car for about a year and half. The car is located in San Antonio, TX. The car has original paint and interior. Last year in had the brakes, suspension and rear all done up. I have North Racecars front and rear brakes. 13 inch up front and 11.65 out back. The rear was completely rebuilt with 31 spline traction lok, 3.55 gears and Moser axles. Had the rear powdercoated silver vein. All the suspension is new. Up front I have stock replacement lower control arms with SN95 spindles with Bilstein struts from Maximum Motorsports. In fact I have Maximum Motorsports starter kit plus there rear grip kit. Also have there subframe connectors. The engine has Edlebrock intake and 600 cfm carb. MSD distributor and ignition. Long tube headers with off road H-pipe with Flowmaster exhaust. Put a new radiator from LMR. Wheels are from LMR also, they are the SVE 10th anniversary cobra wheels at 17 X 9 with 255/40/17 Cooper tires front and back. I'm asking $12,500. You can pm me or email at 71stpsde@gmail.com.

[URL=http://s970.photobucket.com/user/71stpsde/media/20160709_100403_zpsilpw8xtl.jpg.html][/URL

sweet car, good luck with the sale

PM and email sent !
    Last edited by biz jet tech; 01-31-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Nice looking car, good luck on the sale.

FEP Supporter

Beautiful car with tasteful mods that seem to executed very nicely!

GLWS!
    '85 GT

Car is still for sale! Weather is getting nice out. Sure does look nice out in the sun!

Awesome car! One of these days guys, I'm going to strike it rich and buy these things left and right, lol!
    1984.5 G.T.350 had since 16y/o
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

Sold!!!!!!!!!!