Close

Thread: Tammy Lynn II

Threaded View

Default Bruiser Cruiser

Okay, so instead of telling the whole story, I'm just going to provide you a link to the original build thread. This explains how I got the car the first time, and how I ended back up with it.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...r-my-bro-n-law

Okay, so now you know the story. Let's continue.

The car is an 86 GT with t-tops. It's mostly stock, the only mods are catted h-pipe, flowmasters, and 3:73s. It's an automatic car with working a/c. The car is a pretty solid car. We pulled the interior out to clean it, and the floor pans were beautiful. There is some rust in the typical places, like the hatch and the bottom of the doors. Easily replaceable panels at least.

This will be a resto mod car. It will stay pretty true to it's 4 eyed heritage though.

The car runs and drives well, but has some oil leaks. It's good enough for now, but I got another short block on the stand, it's getting a stock rebuild, home ported gt40ps, home ported explorer intake, custom grind cam.

The transmission will either get a shift kit and a small stall, along with a nice cooler.... or I'll switch it over to a t5, just not sure yet.

The 3:73's will probably stay as I want the car to be a cruiser.

I have a seat of drag lites on the away.

The interior will get some new junkyard seats, new carpet, rear seat delete, console delete, 4 point roll cage.

Here's a couple pictures with my 92 vert.

Name:  mustang3.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  99.2 KBName:  mustangs1.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  101.9 KBName:  mustangs2.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  115.0 KB

And one more of my red fox. When I bought it I didn't think I would like it much because it's a vert. But it's a very clean car, nice black leather interior, cold a/c, a bunch of well thought out bolt on's. A really fun nice weather weekend car. Debating on selling it to fund the 86, but I'm having trouble with the thought of letting it go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mobileaudio219; 12-28-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    My Previous Stangs:
    86 GT, t-tops, 5 speed.
    87 GT, sunroof, 5 speed.
    88 GT, sunroof, 5 speed.
    89 LX, Sunroof, Roller (project)
    90 Coupe, LX, 2.3, 5 speed.