Close

Default Fuel sender unit problem on my Pace Car.

I want to install a new filter on my fuel tank sender unit and can't find one. I figured maybe you other Pace Car owners may have done some work on these and could suggest what to do. My filter is a little over an inch and 3/4 in length and is metal with the sock covered over it. I can't find one anywhere. Here is the strange thing. My brother owns a 66 Stang GT and the old one off of his tank is a twin to mine. I contacted CJ parts to get one of those and they answered back and said theirs doesn't look like that at all. I am running out of idea's. Anybody have any info what to do? Here's a pic of the one off my car and the other is what Rock Auto sent me to fit my car. Name:  DSCN1445.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  106.9 KB

Try calling Matt at Fox Mustang Restoration. He probably has the part but his website leaves a lot to be desired. I would call him and not even attempt the website, plus if he does not have one he may be able to lead you in the right direction. Do not pay any attention to what the part looks like unless you are 100% sure it is indeed the original part. He has a ton of parts that are not listed on his website. 704-271-4178

Thanks! I'll try him.