Close

FEP Senior Member

Default '79 OEM Radiator/3 Core Mustang Radiator/Black Magic Flex-a-lite Fan/OEM Shroud w/Fan

1979 Mustang Radiator with hose. Went to the scrap yard

80s/90s 3 Core Radiator. I had this recored locally. It was used for 4 years. No leaks but the cooling fins are deteriorating. $60

OEM Mustang fan shroud with electric fan that fits inside the shroud. $100

Black Magic Flex-a-lite Fan. I bought this new, mocked it up on the car, car sat and now it has been removed. $200

PM me if interested in anything. Prices are plus shipping.
    Thanks, Mike

Attachment 111071Attachment 111070Attachment 111072Attachment 111073Attachment 111074
    Last edited by MIKE'SVO86; 08-18-2017 at 10:41 PM.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member

Parts are still for sale. if interested shoot me an offer. Thanks, Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

The '79 radiator went to the scrap yard. All of the other parts are still for sale. Pm me if interested. Open to reasonable offers.
    Thanks, Mike

FEP Member

Default Black Magic Flex-a-lite Fan

Mike,

Can't find dimensions etc for the "Black Magic Flex-a-lite Fan." What is the model number?

Tom

FEP Senior Member

Tom -
    I looked the entire fan over and see no model number. I can get you dimensions if you need them. I think it's this one, just an older version. I bought it about 5-6 year ago. It has the adjustable thermostat and the temp probe.
    Mike

http://www.cjponyparts.com/flex-a-li...All%20Products

FEP Member

Mike,

If it's similar, it is too thick at 4-1/4". I ordered a Derale which is 3" thick and I've some doubt that even it may be a smidge too thick. It always seems to be a game of 16ths ;-)

Tom

FEP Senior Member

Yep, thinking they are the same shroud just an updated fan.

FEP Senior Member

All still for sale. PM me if interested. Mike