Last edited by 84StangSVT; 04-25-2017 at 12:59 PM.
After being broken into 3 different times and having its radio brutally removed....... then throwing an alarm in..... mine looks WAY worse than any of the pics I've seen so far.
Fugly. I might just grit my teeth and leave it how it is when I redo mine. It works and it's worked for 20 years in the sad shape its in.
I think I'm sub-consciously slowing my build down due to the fact I just don't want to deal with the re-wiring headache. Oh well, I have to learn how to do it eventually.
I found making my own notes and diagrams did me the most good. I was able to repair a bunch, remove a ton and everything worked as it did before I started. The hardest part IMHO was getting the dash harness re-taped up and having the takeouts end up where they should.