Close

Thread: New guy

Default New guy

Hi everybody,
    So I had an '02 GT in college, drove my first-born son home from the hospital in that...drove my youngest home in my '10 GT. I sold the '10 for something more economical (80-mile daily commute) about a yeah and a half ago but now it's time for a weekend fun/race car. Thanks for having me.
    Vic

Welcome. What you looking for? Never mind found your want add. Well good luck, and happy trails.
    Last edited by P51-Sled; 03-21-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    85 5.0. 68 cougar- hidden four eye.
    12 5.0
    02 6er

Quote Originally Posted by P51-Sled View Post
    Welcome. What you looking for? Never mind found your want add. Well good luck, and happy trails.
    My best friend had a red 87 GT in high school that kinda got me into Mustangs in the first place so I'd be happy with any Foxbody. That being said the 85-86'es just look the coolest to me.
    I've been on the Craigslist/classified search for a month or so now and it's crazy. I thought only the buyers were flakes online but holy crap, sellers are pretty weird too. Then again, maybe it's me.

[QUOTE=
    I've been on the Craigslist/classified search for a month or so now and it's crazy. I thought only the buyers were flakes online but holy crap, sellers are pretty weird too. Then again, maybe it's me.[/QUOTE]

No it's not you..lol...Welcome..Post up some pic's when you find one.
    Current rides:
    89 LX 5.0, 5 -spd..the Lemon
    86 RS Capri 5.0 Auto...
    86 LX Colorado SSP 5.0 5-spd (Sadly Sold)
    85.5 SVO, Finally Got Boost
    83 RS Capri 5.0, 5-spd (another sadly sold)

I got one, dudes! Just finished the almost three hour drive home. No troubles aside from rolling by a ton of cops on a wildly expired tag.

Here's my oldest wondering why the t-tops are still on. It's an 85 GT 5speed mostly stock. Car was originally red, sprayed silver 7ish years ago.

...and just for kicks here's the one that drove him home from the hospital almost 10 years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by HurricaneJesus; 04-23-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Welcome to FEP, car looks good... Future Stang Man sitting in driver seat already... Have fun with the car..