Located in beautiful Brown County State Park, Nashville Indiana. I post about this every year and get little to no attendance. Would love to one day get a nice FEP contingency to attend! This year is our historic 40th anniversary, and our guest speaker at the Saturday dinner banquet will be the legendary Peter Brock. If you don't know, Peter was the first employee hired by Carroll Shelby and was instrumental in the car designs - including the Shelby Daytona Coupe. As it is our 40th year as a club in 2017, we will be celebrating the 1967 Shelby vehicles as our "feature mark". THE very first production 1967 Shelby GT-350 will be in attendance. This car is the cover/t-shirt art that can be seen on our webpage at www.insaac.org

Of interest to my fellow Fox enthusiasts...as of now it looks like there will be two, maybe 3-4 of the 1992-3 SAAK MKI & MKII cars in attendance.

This show usually has ~200-250 cars (Mother Nature permitting) with a strong contingency of first gen Mustangs and Shelby's. If you want to see some nice, concours Shelby vehicles then this is a great show.

Check it out the website for all details, including agenda and registration. ALL Ford Powered vehicles are welcome. I'll be there with one, maybe two Four Eyes. The Fox class usually has 8-12 cars. Lets make that 15-20 or more!