Views: 195
Size:  195.7 KB

K Pony's 1986 Ford Mustang Coupe

Name:  KPony86.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  90.4 KB

MB_82GT's 1982 Ford Mustang GT

​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Very tough field! Thanks for the nomination! More pictures from my photobucket library of my cars ongoing restoration. http://s220.photobucket.com/user/blu...op%20Dominator
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNoQXfva8_w

I remember these ads well.
    83 Mustang GT , A5 5 speed, 31 spline Cobra rear, LMR TRX, 302 11r 190 heads, Buddy Rawls custom cam

86 Capri , 342 stroker , AFR 185 heads, Track Heat intake, 3.73 gears

Good luck gentlemen!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Love that dominator! I've never seen one in person or hear one run but from what I understand about them they were quite a car. VERY mid 80's Missouri.

Those guys were always coming up here in the early 90's wanting to race for cash and most guys at that time here in SE Nebraska didn't really have anything for them in comparison. A few did, but I saw a lot more Nebraska guys lose than Missouri guys back then unless you got a LOT closer to the nearest drag strip than Omaha. The guys up around Scribner and nearby towns like Norfolk and Columbus in northeastern Nebraska often had something for them if they met, but it was not as common as seeing a MO guy pull a fender or gap a Nebraska guy closer to Omaha and Lincoln. Just my experience.

And being so near South Dakota at that time I spent a lot more of my time dating the girls up there and taking the SD dudes money on grudge races with the 79 Grand Prix junkyard champion sleeper my brother and I built.... or my Mustang which was only a fender quicker and a few mph faster top end.

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post
    Love that dominator! I've never seen one in person or hear one run but from what I understand about them they were quite a car. VERY mid 80's Missouri.

Those guys were always coming up here in the early 90's wanting to race for cash and most guys at that time here in SE Nebraska didn't really have anything for them in comparison. A few did, but I saw a lot more Nebraska guys lose than Missouri guys back then unless you got a LOT closer to the nearest drag strip than Omaha. The guys up around Scribner and nearby towns like Norfolk and Columbus in northeastern Nebraska often had something for them if they met, but it was not as common as seeing a MO guy pull a fender or gap a Nebraska guy closer to Omaha and Lincoln. Just my experience.

And being so near South Dakota at that time I spent a lot more of my time dating the girls up there and taking the SD dudes money on grudge races with the 79 Grand Prix junkyard champion sleeper my brother and I built.... or my Mustang which was only a fender quicker and a few mph faster top end.
    I love hearing these old stories from the 80's. As I bought my first car, a 1984 Dominator and lived what you just described, running the roads late into the early morning hours on Friday and Sat nights, racin' & chasin, it was great times. I still own that car, but we're alittle more reserved these days, but once in awhile I row thur the gears to show -up some young punk in his ricer and laugh to myself and tell the old girl she's still got it.

Thanks guys for your Dominator stories! Spent the latest 3 days reminiscing old racing stories with one of the guys who I must of raced a couple hundred times in my youth as we traveled to pickup Travis T's car.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Congratulations to K Pony and his 1986 Mustang Coupe.

Thanks to all the members that voted and all the members that nominated rides this month!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller